Who can share some stories from the old days?

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gold bezie
Expert

Who can share some stories from the old days?

Post by gold bezie » 26 Dec 2018 10:36

Hey all,

Zillian and i had another idea, this to make roleplay more fun and to socialize more.
We have met some people on our travels who can tell some stories amazingly about the old days,
and we loved it.

The idea is that we ll plan a moment where old players and young players will come together,
and give the old players the opportunity to tell some stories about the past, old wars,
old guilds, bloody or scary moments, history from the realms.

Zillian and i will be making sure we ll have cheese, tea, wine, bowl of nuts and other dainty bits.

If you are interested please mail Zillian or/and me in game
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Okotok
Wanderer

Re: Who can share some stories from the old days?

Post by Okotok » 27 Dec 2018 02:32

http://www.oocities.org/timessquare/arc ... herek.html

Gorboth posted this link in the thread “The Death of Cherek”. It’s a story about how Cherek died a while ago.

*edit: The link appears to be dead :( . You should probably ask Gorboth for the full story.

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 27 Dec 2018 09:07

Yes ive read (and enjoyed it). I was hoping Monika would still be reachable. Would be amazing if an actual player who was there back then tell this tale. Dont think wizards will join us...
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 27 Dec 2018 14:14

gold bezie wrote:Yes ive read (and enjoyed it). I was hoping Monika would still be reachable. Would be amazing if an actual player who was there back then tell this tale. Dont think wizards will join us...

Monika was awake a few months ago for an hour :o So she makes returns, send her a mail?

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 27 Dec 2018 15:10

gold bezie wrote:Yes ive read (and enjoyed it). I was hoping Monika would still be reachable. Would be amazing if an actual player who was there back then tell this tale. Dont think wizards will join us...
It’s all lies and Angmar propaganda! :)

MikeB
Novice

Post by MikeB » 16 Dec 2021 22:21

Well... Monika was one the most hated characters of those old days... Almost everyone was scared to death when saw her arriving as she started PvP almost instantly. So you just couldnt afford to idle and had to pay attention on whats going on quite closely ;)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/