Warlocks

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Nerull
Wizard

Re: Warlocks

Post by Nerull » 17 Jan 2018 22:38

The current progression on warlocks: We are at the end of the developmentcycle, and all the heavy lifting is done.

A last minute detail increased the developmentcycle some; to keep or to maintain the idea of a different way for warlocks to progress. This is now what I am working on to finalize, and we are down to smaller details, primarily descriptorwork and polish, before I properly test the mechanics to ensure everything is working as intended.

I've been rather slack during the holidays, and due to RL work, but the production is ramping up nicely, and hopefully, we will have the guild into testing in a not to distant future (Also, since I am creating expectations, I put extra pressure on myself to finish this thing. I will be _soo_ nice to do some regular content for Faerun in near future that doesn't involve guildwork).

Cheers!

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 18 Jan 2018 01:50

I should have made a thread like this long ago I feel..
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 18 Jan 2018 02:16

Thanks for the update, Nerull!

Sibbedidenn
Adept

Post by Sibbedidenn » 25 Feb 2019 22:43

Used to be necro. I am excited about this!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/