Perma-saving items

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amberlee
Myth

Re: Perma-saving items

Post by Amberlee » 29 Dec 2019 17:49

Cherek wrote:
29 Dec 2019 03:19
Arman: I don't think there was any kind of threat. I am pretty sure Amberlee just meant it will be bad for people who have invested a lot in imbued items if the items were to just disappear (with the imbues) without warning.
You are correct sir.
Why would I threaten anyone?
Argued and disagreed fiercely, definately.
But I have never threatened anyone in any way here before.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 30 Dec 2019 02:55

Amberlee wrote:
29 Dec 2019 17:49
Cherek wrote:
29 Dec 2019 03:19
Arman: I don't think there was any kind of threat. I am pretty sure Amberlee just meant it will be bad for people who have invested a lot in imbued items if the items were to just disappear (with the imbues) without warning.
You are correct sir.
Why would I threaten anyone?
Argued and disagreed fiercely, definately.
But I have never threatened anyone in any way here before.
Thanks Amberlee.

Quantum
Adept

Post by Quantum » 31 Mar 2020 10:30

Greetings,

Currently a lot of items are stored in guilds that do not need them. Including artifacts that are limited. Would it be possible to lower the number of days items are kept in storage, but not used? If an item is just collecting dust for 90 days without anyone being able to use it, then that's a complete waste. Should we lower the number of days items are kept before breaking, without usage?

Annoying if you like hoarding vast amounts of equipment in your guild that no one can use yes, but on the plus size items will drop much more frequently for those who can be bothered to go out and look for gear. To me that sounds like a good change :)

Any thoughts?

Brother Quantum

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 31 Mar 2020 12:40

The days of artifacts being limited is over.
There is no such thing anymore.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 31 Mar 2020 18:07

Racks are still "suffering" from one year of perma-saving, but in a few days it's been three months since the implementation of the decay system, which means a lot of things in racks all of the realms will break. When guilds have cleaned away the broken items from their racks we can probably get a better idea on how the decay system is actually working.

Raelle
Great Adventurer

Post by Raelle » 31 Mar 2020 20:57

I was in a team yesterday, and a lot of our items were breaking. Every time an item broke, everyone in the room would see:
The flaming-red pelt [or whatever] breaks due to wear and tear.
I was constantly checking to see if it was my item that broke and then whether it was an item that was equipped or in a pack.

Any additional clarity in this messaging would be great - "Raelle's flaming-red pelt breaks" - and it is strange to me that everyone in the room is informed if an item falls apart in one of my packs.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 01 Apr 2020 02:25

Raelle wrote:
31 Mar 2020 20:57
I was in a team yesterday, and a lot of our items were breaking. Every time an item broke, everyone in the room would see:
The flaming-red pelt [or whatever] breaks due to wear and tear.
I was constantly checking to see if it was my item that broke and then whether it was an item that was equipped or in a pack.

Any additional clarity in this messaging would be great - "Raelle's flaming-red pelt breaks" - and it is strange to me that everyone in the room is informed if an item falls apart in one of my packs.
That is strange. Could you please mail this report to Arman and Carnak with as much detail as possible? A log if you have.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/