Ogres.

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Quantum
Adept

Ogres.

Post by Quantum » 13 Jan 2023 22:36

I was wondering if it would be possible for ogres to smith their own gear? I know they have a shop where they can buy stuff, but maybe let them join smiths and create items for themselves?

Obviously the smith gear is limited in quality and I know the biggest ogres won't be using it. But for smaller ogres it might be good if they could make their own gear?

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Ogres.

Post by Cherek » 14 Jan 2023 11:14

Quantum wrote:
13 Jan 2023 22:36
I was wondering if it would be possible for ogres to smith their own gear? I know they have a shop where they can buy stuff, but maybe let them join smiths and create items for themselves?

Obviously the smith gear is limited in quality and I know the biggest ogres won't be using it. But for smaller ogres it might be good if they could make their own gear?
Probably best to in-game mail this idea to Gorboth directly, as he is the guildmaster for the ogres.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 14 Jan 2023 15:26

Quantum wrote:
13 Jan 2023 22:36

Kinda sounds like an issue with smiths more than ogres, that beeing said smiths have been needing a recode for ages

TaranGoatWalker
Great Adventurer

Post by TaranGoatWalker » 14 Jan 2023 23:55

Miths can forge two handers last I checked.
Stabby stabby stab stab.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 15 Jan 2023 00:23

TaranGoatWalker wrote:
14 Jan 2023 23:55
Miths can forge two handers last I checked.
Ogre armors.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/