Tutorial help!!

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
rosebud
Novice

Tutorial help!!

Post by rosebud » 24 Feb 2023 06:57

Ive played this tutorial for 11 hours now, I've done every other quest, bough everything in the adventure guild, wear armour and weapons, but It still wont let me fight the baron. i also cant find garlic no matter what i do. any help?

Drazson
Titan

Re: Tutorial help!!

Post by Drazson » 24 Feb 2023 09:15

Hi, and welcome!

First off, I suggest that you use <ntell> to get some tutorial help since it's a bit more direct communication.
By the way, 11h is not bad or anything, learning the ropes can be harsh and there's a bit of grinding involved so it makes sense to spend a lot of time. It's fun anyway!

You say that you did all quests, does that mean that you completed the farmer's quest? He tells you to find a garlic for him. You should cross the river to the east and search for herbs in that area. You should soon find a smelly one, and while it doesn't explicitly read as "garlic" it is what you need. Passing that to the farmer I think is enough to lead you onwards. Notice that you will have to swim back, so store your findings safely :)

rosebud
Novice

Post by rosebud » 25 Feb 2023 06:01

What is the exact phrase i use to get garlic? I've searched the whole forest and killed every wolf there many times

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 25 Feb 2023 09:13

There is a sign at the start of the small forest there that suggests <search here for herbs> to gather some herbs. Do that in each "room" until you can find nothing more. You should eventually get you some of it! It won't read "garlic" but if you examine it it should be telling. Also, it will start exuding a smell.

Quantum
Adept

Post by Quantum » 27 Feb 2023 02:20

Also, figure out how to bring it along outside the forest. Once you have the garlic, you don't need to use it on the Baron, just bring it along.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/