herbs/packs/etc. saving time

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zorath
Wanderer

Re: herbs/packs/etc. saving time

Post by Zorath » 21 Sep 2010 15:49

I wonder why you have a limit on it.
Most likely it is saved on the charachter file anyway, so it wouldnt mean more files like it is with mails.
Would be cool to wake up with an old charachter and find out you still have some cool stuff.. If you are an "old" player returning.
Or is it just to ensure that players have log in from time to time?

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 22 Sep 2010 11:48

maybe it could be linked with restricting? save all containers/herbs/components/potion over the duration of a restrict?

Tapakah
Wizard

Post by Tapakah » 22 Sep 2010 12:32

Why won't you submit a proposal in-game? This one seems reasonable.

T.
We love self criticism - L. F. Vunyukov, "The Tale of the Troika".

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 23 Sep 2010 06:46

What stops you from implementing this as a general idea? I really don't get it ...
While I can somewhat follow the reasons for reporting bugs, typos and cheaters obligatory in game ... I really don't get why the idea part is supposed to be obligatory in game as well.

C'mon - gimme a somewhat logical tourniquet I could use to stop my Monty-Python-bleed ...

Zorath
Wanderer

Post by Zorath » 23 Sep 2010 08:47

tapakah wrote:Why won't you submit a proposal in-game? This one seems reasonable.

T.
Laurel wrote:What stops you from implementing this as a general idea? I really don't get it ...
While I can somewhat follow the reasons for reporting bugs, typos and cheaters obligatory in game ... I really don't get why the idea part is supposed to be obligatory in game as well.

C'mon - gimme a somewhat logical tourniquet I could use to stop my Monty-Python-bleed ...
Yep, have to agree with Laurel here.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 23 Sep 2010 16:27

Laurel wrote:What stops you from implementing this as a general idea? I really don't get it ...

Because not all wizards read and post on the board?

And those who do maybe have more tasks to work on than forwarding every good idea written here to every other wizard?

It takes you probably less than a minute to copy-paste your suggestion and send it in game and everyone's happy!

I too think its a good idea.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 24 Sep 2010 04:01

If you want me to actually deal with something, it will need to be in my Genesis mailbox. It is just that simple. Annoying? Perhaps. But ... it is one of the laws of nature. Feel free to shake your fists at the sky.

;)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Anahita
Adventurer

Post by Anahita » 24 Sep 2010 04:58

gorboth wrote:If you want me to actually deal with something, it will need to be in my Genesis mailbox. It is just that simple. Annoying? Perhaps. But ... it is one of the laws of nature. Feel free to shake your fists at the sky.

;)

G.
Not to agree with Laurel on anything, but it seems like calling this section "Suggestion Box" is somewhat misleading if it won't be treated as such. 8-)

Yanus
Adventurer

Post by Yanus » 24 Sep 2010 08:54

I've thought we're on the official forum of Genesis...

Greywolf
Adventurer

Post by Greywolf » 24 Sep 2010 10:32

I have submitted the idea in the game.

In the future if there is anyone who has an idea, posts it here, gets a favorable response from a wizard and a suggestion to post it in the game, takes the time to post a reply asking why they should go to all the trouble of doing that...(because, after all, they would need to go to their computer , turn it on, wait for it to boot up, well...unless of course they were already sitting in front of it reading posts on some forum or something)...and then doesn't actually submit the idea in the game, let me know - I'll take care of it for you. :roll:

Greywolf

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/