Re: Bale

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Postmaster
Wizard

Post by Postmaster » 07 Mar 2010 22:15

Originally posted by Tristram

Strange ... indeed strange.

1. There was never war between Calia and Bloodguards. So fact this guild is now
closed does not proove anything.
2. Bale killed a Calian and attempted to kill much more.
3. A few days before, Bale was warned/informed he is still enemy of Calia.
4. Bale did nothing, no mail/note saying he is sorry to kill calians. No
appology/explanation.
5. I attacked him once. He still did nothing, no mail, no note. And now, all
the sudden, he seems to be able to write pretty poisonious notes.

It is really as simple as that. I did what I had to do.
I am always sorry to see a player leave.
But if one starts to pfight, must be ready that people will go after him. It's
just the way it works. I do not fear to confront people I fight.

But such unfair accusations and bad words about myself, my friend and my guiuld
are really killing my will to play. It is just not right.
I am tired of this and am leaving as well. So bye bye Genesis.

I hope Bale and his friends who did write me a wicked notes are happy now. I
hope to return when such harassing notes will be no longer accepted.

Tristram

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 08 Mar 2010 09:29

It's odd that you aren't afraid to fight or confront people, but as yet unwilling to deal with
the backlash killing someone would have. If I killed rhynox or hektor or nalfein, I'd know
there would be consequences, the least being poisonous notes from their allies.

If you did right by your roleplay, who cares what Bale's friends in game say to you?
It's just a game, you can choose to have fun with it.

As for Bale, dude, I loved being both intrigued and scared when we were in Gont
together. I hate to see ya go.

B.

Tapakah
Wizard

Post by Tapakah » 08 Mar 2010 10:37

Bromen, be aware your reply is not reflected back in the game; and Tristram may be not reading this forum...

T.
We love self criticism - L. F. Vunyukov, "The Tale of the Troika".

Megarius
Apprentice

Post by Megarius » 12 Mar 2010 19:25

I dont think Bale is very mature person. His words just scream "I am 12 I do what I want". If you make wrong decisions - face consequences. I had my part of deaths and I haven't even deserved them. I was killed once probably 3 times in one week, only becouse that fool Fade, excuse my french decided that he will have more fun in game if he kill some dwarf who can't stand up for himself yet. I am not embarrased of these words. People who kill weaker targets are fools and pretty pathetic because they do it by first comparing if they are stronger of their potential opponent. its expecially wrong when they kill a person who has no equipment or any weapon on him.

In this case Bale has made quite a fool of himself. I am not gonna miss him if he WILL leave. Who cares if another fool leaves. I'd be more happy to see decent people around in Gen than immature jerks who only care about is level up and then PvP hiding behind some lame excuses like defending the territory even though the forces are all depleted long time ago or referring to the war that ended centuries ago. Like I said, those people are just scavengers with their sad attempts to take advantage of what is left of Genesis.

I am sorry though that Tristram decided to leave. I can understand though, but I think that he shouldn't really be affected by the immature jerks in this game. We are better than that.

Rhynox
Titan

Post by Rhynox » 12 Mar 2010 20:33

tapakah wrote:Bromen, be aware your reply is not reflected back in the game; and Tristram may be not reading this forum...

T.
Maybe these forums should be locked (with only the automatic mirroring), and if anyone wants to open a discussion about a post he should either link it from another forum, or do it in Genesis boards directly.

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 12 Mar 2010 21:23

Rhynox wrote:
tapakah wrote:Bromen, be aware your reply is not reflected back in the game; and Tristram may be not reading this forum...

T.
Maybe these forums should be locked (with only the automatic mirroring), and if anyone wants to open a discussion about a post he should either link it from another forum, or do it in Genesis boards directly.
Agreed
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 13 Mar 2010 05:37

Well Tristram.
Get your facts straight.
There was a time not very long ago where every known bloodguard was put on the enemy list of Calia just for being a bloodguard.
Calia have made some unprovoked attacks and kills against certain people not officially an enemy.
Dont be surprised if people dont particularly like you or other calians.. This is that very reason..

Bale did some pretty moronic things which he now has paid for.
Other people probably think you deserve the same treatment.

Remember.. As a calian.. The actions of one reflect on all..
Thats the same for any close guild tho.. Knights, rangers, neidar, DO, DA, et cetra
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Maizara

Post by Maizara » 13 Mar 2010 06:50

amberlee wrote:Well Tristram.
Get your facts straight.
There was a time not very long ago where every known bloodguard was put on the enemy list of Calia just for being a bloodguard.
Calia have made some unprovoked attacks and kills against certain people not officially an enemy.
Dont be surprised if people dont particularly like you or other calians.. This is that very reason..

Thats the same for any close guild tho.. Knights, rangers, neidar, DO, DA, et cetra
Just to prove a point not only to your statement but also to why not alot of people including Calians themselves are unhappy with Tristram. This comes straight from our helpfiles which I dont feel is revealing any guild secrets. But should be quite informative.

"The fact that someone is listed as an enemy of Calia does not mean the
Council has given its approval for the hunting of these players.
In fact,
the Council does not sanction, nor further regulate the attacking of any
nonCalian beyond the standards of conduct of Genesis. The Council
requires that Calians write that they are acting as their own agents, and
not due to any guild policy or guild war, on the Calian Public Board, and
on any other appropriate board or letter, at any time that this becomes an
issue."

Sure while I understand Tristrams reasoning for wanting Bale dead it caused more problems then what the kill was worth over something that happened -months almost a year ago-. Tristram felt the need to kick someone while they were down and got upset when it was stated to him that perhaps he should inform Felagund (Who was also with him) to pay more attention to his surroundings (Because most of us know that story) with the new bounty that was going to be placed on their heads for it. Ontop of that he dragged a Follower into his own mess putting a small character in a position that he did not want to be in.

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 14 Mar 2010 02:57

Maizara wrote:
amberlee wrote:Well Tristram.
Get your facts straight.

Just to prove a point not only to your statement but also to why not alot of people including Calians themselves are unhappy with Tristram. This comes straight from our helpfiles which I dont feel is revealing any guild secrets. But should be quite informative.

"The fact that someone is listed as an enemy of Calia does not mean the
Council has given its approval for the hunting of these players.
In fact,
the Council does not sanction, nor further regulate the attacking of any
nonCalian beyond the standards of conduct of Genesis. The Council
requires that Calians write that they are acting as their own agents, and
not due to any guild policy or guild war, on the Calian Public Board, and
on any other appropriate board or letter, at any time that this becomes an
issue."

Sure while I understand Tristrams reasoning for wanting Bale dead it caused more problems then what the kill was worth over something that happened -months almost a year ago-. Tristram felt the need to kick someone while they were down and got upset when it was stated to him that perhaps he should inform Felagund (Who was also with him) to pay more attention to his surroundings (Because most of us know that story) with the new bounty that was going to be placed on their heads for it. Ontop of that he dragged a Follower into his own mess putting a small character in a position that he did not want to be in.
Sounds very similar to a situation in which Maxyz pulled another follower into a fight against Vampires. Then quit.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 14 Mar 2010 06:31

Which was my point though without naming anyone :p
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/