Newbie Helpers are the BEST!

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Greneth

Re: Newbie Helpers are the BEST!

Post by Greneth » 24 Dec 2010 17:50

OgreToyBoy wrote:
Johnny wrote:I would just like to be able to have the quests I have done with one of my chars to transfer over to another one. Some quests are just a pain.
Essentially just a name change ;)
I've been asking for years :P

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 14 Jan 2011 18:32

Draugor wrote: Imo remove quests as the sole most important thing for growing, make combat xp and general xp the stuff to grow by, or remake ther brute system completely so that you are not completely screwed should you reach very violent and beeing a complete questhater, its just not funny when you get there.
Make people grow on cexp/gexp and move qexp to be responsible for guildstat (after adding repeatable guild quests of course). THAT would be awesome!
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 14 Jan 2011 19:11

So, for someone who hates questing and joins a guild, the only way to advance would be through questing?

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 14 Jan 2011 19:42

Now he/she needs to quest to even get into most guilds in the first place. Quests are also the best way to grow when in a guild (as they "go around" the guild tax). And of course, easy to join guilds would have easy tasks to improve your guildstat, if you're joining some harsh, RP heavy guild you should be prepared to set yourself on some epic adventures though that don't necessarily involve killing zounds of monsters in a team.

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 16 Jan 2011 02:04

what about the quests that literally can't be accomplished by some guilds. IE - due to evil or good alignment... or entrance to certain areas... or not being allowed to kill certain npcs.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 16 Jan 2011 02:17

Kitriana wrote:what about the quests that literally can't be accomplished by some guilds. IE - due to evil or good alignment... or entrance to certain areas... or not being allowed to kill certain npcs.
Bill Gates wrote: “Life is not fair; get used to it.”

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 16 Jan 2011 03:40

Kitriana wrote:what about the quests that literally can't be accomplished by some guilds. IE - due to evil or good alignment... or entrance to certain areas... or not being allowed to kill certain npcs.
You remake a new character, human and join the Mercs or Glads. Complete all Quests that you cannot do in the guild your going for. Once done then attempt to join and race change.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/