WHO AM I? I AM AN ANGMARIAN!

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Wolverine
Adventurer

WHO AM I? I AM AN ANGMARIAN!

Post by Wolverine » 18 Jan 2011 01:56

Hail Melkor,

My Name is Wolverine, Former Captain and current Recruitment Officer of the
Angmars.

Today gentlemen, I am honored to teach you, and I am more honored to take you
onto the field of battle. There is another honor to be bestowed upon you. That
is the answer that comes with that question. Who Am I? - I Am An Angmarian!

hat's right and I need you to remember that all throughout this life.

We will conquer what has never been conquered. Defeat will not be in our creed.
I will believe where all those before me have doubted. I will always endeavor
to uphold the prestige, honor and respect of my army. I have trained my mind
and now my body will follow!

WHO AM I? .
I AM AN ANGMARIAN!!!

I will acknowledge the fact that I am an elite warrior who arrives at the
cutting edge of battle by any means at my disposal. I accept the fact that my
comrades expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than the alliance.
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert,
physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share
of the task whatever it may be. One hundred percent and more.

WHO AM I? .
I AM AN ANGMARIAN!!!

With my club and with my devotion will I show the world that I am a specially
selected and well trained warrior. My heart and my soul will be the fuel to
carry my body when my limbs are to weary. I will never falter, I will never
lose focus as long as there is hope in my mind and my heart still beats. I will
never give in to the evil that is weakness and I will fight that evil with my
dying breath.

WHO AM I? .
I AM AN ANGMARIAN!!!

Energetically will I meet my enemies, no one will challenge me, none will stop
me from my goal. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better
trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Angmarian's word.
I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall at the hands of my enemy and under
no circumstances will I ever surrender.

WHO AM I? .
I AM AN ANGMARIAN!!!

Readily will I display the discipline and strength required to fight on to my
objective and I will complete my mission. I will rise when I fallen. I will rip
the heart from my enemy and leave it beating on the ground. My enemy need not
fear me but he will respect me and if he does not. I will make him respect me
with all that I have to give.

WHO AM I?...
I AM AN ANGMARIAN!!!

Smashingly and Crushingly Yours,

Wolverine the Death Master of the Ogres and Recruitment Officer of the Army of
Angmar.

Alorrana
Myth

Re: WHO AM I? I AM AN ANGMARIAN!

Post by Alorrana » 18 Jan 2011 11:18

Wooo Haaaaar !! *like*
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 18 Jan 2011 19:50

"Angmar" and "honor / prestige" somehow don't really fit into one note ...

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 18 Jan 2011 21:11

Oviously You are WRONG :twisted:

:lol:

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 18 Jan 2011 21:13

Buuuuuut. Its a Shame to see what it has become, Loyal Layman followers. Ogres, and what not running around prasing Melkor...*ai ai ai ai ai* :cry:

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 18 Jan 2011 21:55

Whats this hate about Ogres?

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 19 Jan 2011 00:05

Oh no hate. In game. Out of game, I hate ogres. Simply annoys me they are there, when sooo many other cool things could been have made. but hey, they are there and I deal with em, i enjoy the laughs of the No brains playstyle some have.. But in general, they really are a guild that should have been opened in the future. Insted, i still Pray for Riders of Rohan, Gondorian Soldier Layman, like the orcs are raiders of Barad-dur or other Morgul areas. The Minas Tirith and gondor should have a racial or layman to it aswell. could be cool. And ect ect ect.. sooo many things that could have been uber wasnt, and so many things that werent really broke got fixed, and areas lacking exits and vital important places. they are simply just not to be found.

Middeleearth is proberly the domaine I hope to see expand to 2-3 times its current size. It needs to be totally huge.. Beoynd huge, Pelenor fields should be able to be taken by Saurons forces. and claimed back by gondor.. The black gats isnt to be found. Improvement of Cirith Ungol, Mirkwood, Overhauled and reopened, Hell of a lot more dangerous Moria... list for this area is big, and I do understand the wizards kinda awoid it, because its alot to do, so naturally they take smaller things first, But imagine a grand grand grand ME.. could be sooo awsome. People would have to travle looong distances to get around, exhaust alot more...

And one thing I would find Uber cool, to kinda get some people to shit their pants again and a little fear brought in to the game.. If its night and your outside on some plains or something, away from a forest, the description should be >A Dark room< (sorta) or example below.

you can make out the following in the night.
Siluet of a human, siluet of a dwarf siluet of a horse.

If there is no one having lights on the location.. And you could navigate around in dark with the siluets from the mountains, forests, and other things. But simplay have a Night and Day period. Would make for some awsome preparation. and proberly alot of coding. But the day and night time now you only notice because of a little note saying Dawn breaks across.. bla bla.. and the night fall.. ect.. but in fact, its daylight. you dont have to rely on lights and stuff to see your path even tho its in the middle of the night overclouded and on Krynn plains, Qualinesti forest, Ithilien.. I bet those places would be real dark and creepy.. And would also give people a more sense of day and night.. could be soooooo awsome..3 hrs of day mabye 6 donno and 6 night hours.. and when the sun would rise, the world would turn back to as you see it now(currently) but when Night falls, there Be monsters out there.. I know people using darkness with gain a huge advantage of this, but hey the Game is getting recoded, so I thought why not hope for it.. Could make the Vamps reopen, in a balanced and fixed way, its a shame they where ever made so unplayable it had to be shut..

Oh well better stop my ramblings..

Earth
Great Adventurer

Post by Earth » 19 Jan 2011 00:20

Alorrana wrote:But simplay have a Night and Day period. Would make for some awsome preparation. and proberly alot of coding. But the day and night time now you only notice because of a little note saying Dawn breaks across.. bla bla.. and the night fall.. ect.. but in fact, its daylight. you dont have to rely on lights and stuff to see your path even tho its in the middle of the night overclouded and on Krynn plains, Qualinesti forest, Ithilien.. I bet those places would be real dark and creepy.. And would also give people a more sense of day and night.. could be soooooo awsome..3 hrs of day mabye 6 donno and 6 night hours.. and when the sun would rise, the world would turn back to as you see it now(currently) but when Night falls, there Be monsters out there.. I know people using darkness with gain a huge advantage of this, but hey the Game is getting recoded, so I thought why not hope for it.. Could make the Vamps reopen, in a balanced and fixed way, its a shame they where ever made so unplayable it had to be shut..
Alorrana, I really like this idea, but I have played a few other muds where this was implemented, and it was really a pain because of the implementation. The whole darkness and light thing would be great to actually balance the vampire guild. If they are in sunlight, they would be burned and suffer, but if indoors or at night time, things would be fine.

If this was ever implemented in Genesis, I would suggest that different realms of the mud have different times when things were 'daytime' and 'nighttime', so the whole mud wouldn't be in darkness or light at the same time. Also, magical darkness would have to be rebalanced, in one of the muds I played, magical darkness really overbalanced the creatures of the night, as they added magical darkness to the normal darkness and it became an I-win button. Instead, I would suggest that magical darkness really only works where there is light...

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 19 Jan 2011 00:54

Earth. Yeah I agree it would take alot of coding and balancing to make it work. But In the wizards we trust.. :) (nearly) *poke wizards*

But Aye It could be ekstremely cool. And about the Darkness, Yeah Magicial Darkness would have to be adjusted, to only work in daylights. But glad to see someone likes one of my ideas finally *cheer* Ill behave a week now and post only good notes :D hehe. thanks for reply :)

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 19 Jan 2011 14:55

Laurel wrote:"Angmar" and "honor / prestige" somehow don't really fit into one note ...
Ofcourse it does. Besides, when was it not honorable to kill rebels? ;)

In Angmar, they have honor and prestige for spare, since they kill and cleanse the impurities of this world in His name.
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/