Discussing Guild Abilities and Logs

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Lindros

Discussing Guild Abilities and Logs

Post by Lindros » 08 Mar 2010 21:30

Not wanting to go off topic or anything, but seing how 2 of my posts have been edited by the moderators of the forum,
I would have to ask, why is Castaneda allowed to post logs showing of guild secrets/spells when I am getting told I cannot
even describe them by name?

Or am I to assume that posting logs falls under a diffrent category, --> self experienced things of the game, cause if thats
the case I got plenty of logs to flaunt ;)

petros
Site Admin

Post by petros » 08 Mar 2010 21:39

Lindros wrote:Not wanting to go off topic or anything, but seing how 2 of my posts have been edited by the moderators of the forum,
I would have to ask, why is Castaneda allowed to post logs showing of guild secrets/spells when I am getting told I cannot
even describe them by name?

Or am I to assume that posting logs falls under a diffrent category, --> self experienced things of the game, cause if thats
the case I got plenty of logs to flaunt ;)
That's exactly right. You can share your experiences with others. Obviously, use your discretion. Things like harassment (sexual, racial or otherwise), bug exploitation, or other matters that break the rules in <help rules> will be moderated accordingly.

Another thing to note is that the Logs and Stories section is not seen by out of game readers. You have to be validated to view them as well.

Rhynox
Titan

Re: Discussing Guild Abilities and Logs

Post by Rhynox » 11 Mar 2010 04:18

From what I talked with Petros, you can't say "The healing spell from the neidars is too powerful" because you are stating the neidars have a healing spell. However, if you say "The neidars can heal pretty fast" is different, because you are not telling people how do they heal, whether with a spell or with herbs or booze.

Logs apparently are fine because you aren't saying "Look, that is the neidar healing spell", but instead you only read "Rhynox suddenly looks healthier!", that could have been a spell, a special item, or something else.

Also, log section is protected too.

Megarius
Apprentice

Post by Megarius » 12 Mar 2010 16:05

Rhynox wrote:From what I talked with Petros, you can't say "The healing spell from the neidars is too powerful" because you are stating the neidars have a healing spell. However, if you say "The neidars can heal pretty fast"
Gimme that spell please. :mrgreen:

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 13 Mar 2010 01:13

The Neidars have a healing spell??? Imba...

Maizara

Post by Maizara » 13 Mar 2010 01:14

Nerf!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/