I suggest....

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Re: I suggest....

Post by Alorrana » 03 Feb 2011 13:12

It dos seem to be the popular choise, AA is left behind because people do more dam as ogres, Bda, and Mercs.. But again, 3 mercs vs 3 AAs, with their tank on full defence, they wouldnt stand a chance, the Focus is MAX good. It saved my butt a few times. And the damage is somewhat decent. I do admit i raise an eyebrow when i deliver a smashes the head of.. XXX and then health all, and hes health hasnt moved.. Angmar has alot of those. But sometimes first smash to the head takes 2-3 health levels.. Its hard to balance I think.. But hey people play for stats, and Items these days, the RP of Angmar not many are interested in, You cant even post an order with out Laymans whining your ears off.. I wish items wasnt the main cause of arguing on genesis, but it is.. sadly.. people see racks and not guilds.. :geek:

But again, Im for unbalance, I do think some should be more powerfull than others. casters should be extremely dangerous folks. but if you prepare, they can be doable.. A pro Army will always be better than a regular merc. and so on.. but again.. im not the balance master or judge or jury in this so, i deal with what i have.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Lindros

Post by Lindros » 05 Feb 2011 00:29

Alorrana as usual you have no idea of what your speaking of.

Your pissed off cause I raised a voice of complaint, you tried to rule the guild
and order we give all weapons(except clubs) to the Morgul Mages, I disagreed and said
it should be discussed with council members first.

How is that abusing being a Judge?

As for the Fade incident, it was not as you describe, Fade was kicked out after a
majority of the guild(including 3 judges,1 Lt 1 Captain) voted him out.

He was not supposed to be allowed to re-join in the first place(since he previously
had left the guild)yet he got a friend to let him in. Thus he was kicked out for
not being an assett to the guild. He should not have been able to re-join in the first
place I agree on that.

You have no idea how the guild council structure works if you think 1 member can rule
the guild on their own. And for your information, wizards check voting and see's if
people used multiple of their chars to vote.

Council is made up of 6 FJ's spots, then + Lt's and Captain, thats 9-10 spots in total,
people who are judges are the people who have been in the guild for a long time and have
the support of the rest of the guild. They do not stand above the rules of the guild,
nobody does, which is why I tried to talk to you about posting notes and speaking for all
of the guild without consulting the rest of the council.

I get it , you want AA to have close ties to MM, and thats fine, but your not Captain so
you cannot just declare that all layman members equipment kept in th guild should be given
away. You do what you want with your own equipment that you bring in, and let the rest of us do
the same.

I find it funny that you come back for 2-3 weeks and start bossing people around and think
its your guild alone and that all decissions should be made by you, get of your high horse.

You want the layman option of angmar to be removed , well then you'd have 4-5 people left in the guil that are active, instead of 15-20 people that we have now.

The council is there for a reason, to let the members in a democratic way decide how to run
the guild. If you want absolute power I would suggest you join another guild.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 05 Feb 2011 09:46

Lindros wrote:Alorrana as usual you have no idea of what your speaking of.
considering how often and when you are seen active on Gen ... I tend to agree the char Lindros is abused for personal vendettas rather than normal gameplay (not to mention RP)

Lindros

Post by Lindros » 05 Feb 2011 10:44

Laurel wrote:
Lindros wrote:Alorrana as usual you have no idea of what your speaking of.
considering how often and when you are seen active on Gen ... I tend to agree the char Lindros is abused for personal vendettas rather than normal gameplay (not to mention RP)

Just because I do not play your hours, does not mean I do not play.

As for the vendetta remarks, I do not mix my chars.

I get active and inactive from time to time, mostly depending on who else is around when I play.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 05 Feb 2011 13:46

Problem solved, We are all friends again.. :o :D

But in all fairness, this was due to items.. So sad so sad, I agree it went out of army buisness. And there was really no ordering around or pushy parts, I try to Do things for the benefits of everyone, And ofc some will challenge it. Its their right if they feel its wrong,. Any good soldier keeps hes or her officers to the fire, that way you have caring men and Officers. ;)

But fact is still I dont like the layman branch of Angmar, and yes Its the Active part of the guild, wich is a shame, A layman THAT good you abandon the ocupational part for it. Crying shame for ocupational part.. Because it tells you that you might be in a Poo guild, sinch they choose the layman specials, compared to the full member specials. :evil:

Might add its not the players in the layman I dislike, its the Layman part, The players there are great.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/