Ogre helmets.

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Ogre helmets.

Post by Alorrana » 06 Feb 2011 18:22

Hey much as I dont really care for ogres, I just thought it could be fun, if they could make their own helmets by using robes and a shield (iron)

I imagined the would just bonk the head into the shield and tie it down with robes, Could look pretty funny in the description., Hes wearing a bend heavy golden shield on hes head, tied with robes.

And some kinda ac thing could be worked, out, But just to fit in to that, Im not to smart an ogre, So I make my own pretty helmet, HAHA !

Anyways just a thought, I mean the stuff they have is pretty cool, almost too cool to be worn by Ultra dummies, No offence ofc. But The guilds players Play the Kinda Dummie role, All muscles no brain, But their equipment looks like something forget by wizards ultra cool and all. Personally i would mean they would just tie what ever irons and platemails they can obtain to them self to look smart..bend it in to shapes, to fit and just some big robes to tie them down.. Would match more to the Dummy theme.

Might be quick to add this isnt a nerf cry to the ogres because they have awsome things, just a suggestion to the theme " Beeing an ogre"

Phew.. Saved by the bell..
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Ogre helmets.

Post by gorboth » 07 Feb 2011 10:56

The Ogres "lesser" items have quite a bit of this sort of comedy to them. Mostly, they don't choose to purchase this stuff, of course, but it fits with your ideas. ;-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 07 Feb 2011 15:00

Ahh.. Okie. :)

I would just imagine with all that muscle and no brains they would just bend platemails to fit around their arms and legs and and where ever they couls see " a smart fit "

but okies :)

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 07 Feb 2011 16:25

It is wearing a midnightblack platemail on his left arm, a midnightblack platemail on his right arm, a midnightblack platemail on left leg, a midnightblack platemail on his right leg, a midnightblack platemail on his chest and a silvanesti tower shield tied with a flaming-red pelt on his head ...? or just change the MBP to suit of shining armour? :twisted:

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 07 Feb 2011 16:56

LoL ofcourse the worst worst worst case senario came up :D

No but something like,

Hes arms are covered by what could look like a torn up ancient chainmail, hes legs are covered in a banged up black platemail, split,torn and tied together obviously by himself On hes massive body hangs what looks like pieces of chainmail, platemail and a mix of shields all tied in with strong robes that offers him great protection, On hes head hes wearing what seems to be a bend Blackened kite-shield tied to hes head with a ripped blackened whip.
He is wielding the corpse of Hektor in hes right hand, and in hes left hand hes wielding the corpse of Etanukar.

:)

Just some crazy stuff really.. nothing to serious, they could still keep the items and AC system they have, and consider this a little suggestion to what els they could might come up with in their armour shop or where ever they get those armours, but as gorboth said, they have something like that.

But could be cool if..

examine pile of metal.

This bunch of huge steel plates in many coulors, looks quite confusing
But when you walk around it you begin to see..That before Your eyes
lays the biggest piece of armour you have ever seen. A HUGE piece of
Armour that Looks like it could only fit the chest of an Ogre.
Its made from several Platemails, shields, chainmails and robes to tie the
whole thing together.
It looks like its in prime condition.

Again just crazy stuff. :)

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 07 Feb 2011 17:42

Laurel wrote:It is wearing a midnightblack platemail on his left arm, a midnightblack platemail on his right arm, a midnightblack platemail on left leg, a midnightblack platemail on his right leg, a midnightblack platemail on his chest and a silvanesti tower shield tied with a flaming-red pelt on his head ...? or just change the MBP to suit of shining armour? :twisted:
Nothing wrong with that if ogre 'tinkering' with items to make them into armour they could use would also break it a bit, effectively lowering the actual AC by a large margin so that mbp would give as much protection as say ornate steel breastplate from Kabal.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 07 Feb 2011 17:48

But we already got that, can go to the orc captain and get whatever we want from him.
Perhaps should not reveal our guild secrets like this but hey .... :roll:

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/