Armours.

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Armours.

Post by Alorrana » 07 Feb 2011 17:30

On all the good armours and shields with in the game, there is a max limet pr item, pr Arma right.. Like i mean there only. say 10 black platemails pr arma.. ect ect.

But what if those prime items werent all quite the same, I mean keep the AC and what ever might comes with it, but change the description a bit. So it would be the same armour, looks sorta the same, but never really is quite the same.

Say The ornamented platemail Calof of Kalaman wears. and hes shield.

first boot it could be the Ornamented golden platemail, and heavy golden shield.

second boot it could be Ornamented Silver gemmed platemail. and a Heavy silver-plated shield.

third boot it could be A golden command platemail, and a heavy commander shield.

just exampels. Anyways just to get the prime armours to not just be the same, and have a little more life in to the game. Regular stuff should ofcourse be regular stuff.
Perhaps add if the Nps have been fighting, there is blood on their armours and weapons, if they still lived to fight that is.. and perhaps make dirty armours be in the play too? not that it would wear it anymore but like

Hes wearing a very dirty and seriously bloodsoaked black platemail.. ect ect..

I know Kabal and areas make you dirty, but strangely your items keep shining.. ;)

again just some crazy brain farting. :)

cheers
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Dorrien
Adventurer

Re: Armours.

Post by Dorrien » 10 Feb 2011 01:09

Something similar is coming in the way of imbuements. Like Gorboth said items will have another description on them Calof's Heavy Golden Shield will now be something like "Pulsating Heavy Golden Shield" and indeed be different, not only in appearance, than the usual Heavy Golden Shield.

Alorrana
Myth

Re: Armours.

Post by Alorrana » 10 Feb 2011 13:11

Oh okies :) Didnt catch the description changing thingie.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/