Oh, come on- this is not funny...

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Targun
Adept

Oh, come on- this is not funny...

Post by Targun » 20 Feb 2011 20:23

search here for skunk berries

You start to search.
>
Somewhere in the distance a wolf howls.
Congratulations. You are now sufficiently experienced to call yourself champion.

I mean seriously, come on...

Rhaegar
Legend

Re: Oh, come on- this is not funny...

Post by Rhaegar » 20 Feb 2011 20:53

Congratulations :)
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 20 Feb 2011 21:11

At least you saw the message.

The first time I hit myth I logged out on legend, and logged back in and was a myth.

Looking forward to actually seeing that line flash on my screen this time.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 20 Feb 2011 22:47

Ilrahil wrote:The first time I hit myth I logged out on legend, and logged back in and was a myth.
funny that you mention that - similar thing happened to Tive
any wiz care to explain what's the mechanic behind some sort of re-calculating things when the char is logged off?

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 20 Feb 2011 22:49

Ilrahil wrote:At least you saw the message.

The first time I hit myth I logged out on legend, and logged back in and was a myth.

Looking forward to actually seeing that line flash on my screen this time.
I once logged out as champion and logged in as veteran.
Taught me to read common board messages. :twisted:
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 20 Feb 2011 22:59

Laurel wrote:
Ilrahil wrote:The first time I hit myth I logged out on legend, and logged back in and was a myth.
funny that you mention that - similar thing happened to Tive
any wiz care to explain what's the mechanic behind some sort of re-calculating things when the char is logged off?
I know many that its happened to. The best way to explain it is that If you are that close within hundredths of points to the next level the game rounds your stats up instead of keeping that detailed of statistics, thus causing it to happen. Ironically it happens much more than one would think.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 20 Feb 2011 23:32

I have also went to sleep one t ime at one level and woke up at another. (Higher)

Seems to happen pretty often.

Targun: So herbing does give you experience, it is truly proven now.:)

Targun
Adept

Post by Targun » 21 Feb 2011 00:09

And here I was always wondering, why Seren stands there for hours in the monastery 'praying'... I was sooooo wrong with all this mob killing. So many innocent lives... It always seemed suspcious to me, why going rampage should make you wiser. Meditation does! And through it, you find your inner strength. The only thing left is to find out whether it's better to meditate in team or grind philosophy alone.

Re down:
I know, I know, was just kidding.
Last edited by Targun on 21 Feb 2011 01:57, edited 1 time in total.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 21 Feb 2011 01:20

Targun: Spend a few hours herbing and you'll find yourself with a minimal progress. So yes, it is most likely technically possible to herb yourself to myth at extremely pacifistic. Question is of course if how long it would take... I wonder if someone had started when this was introduced, and kept at it for 24 hours a day 364 days of the year, what level would they have now? Mercade! Can you calculate this for us?

(I removed one day per year for some type of connection downtime, and the minutes of time lost every armageddon).

Praying on the other hand.... doubtful. :)

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 21 Feb 2011 01:59

You cannot herb yourself to myth at extremely pacifistic as herbalism is general experience, and will count against your brute.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/