DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Re: DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 24 Jun 2010 10:21

Greywolf wrote:Don't be too bothered about the ganging up on Irk. I don't get involved in PvP myself but I think Irk does and so probably expects stuff like that every once in while. PvP is a favorite pastime of many players and is actively encouraged by the admin so it is a big part of Genesis. Unfortunately there is no way to opt out of it though.
PvP rocks, I love it. I love fighting and do not always feel it has to result in a kill which has me probably less hardcore than others who will only fight to kill.
The ganging up is a natural consequence of the mechanics of the game.
Even with crowd control etc the proximity of safe rooms you can enter with no delay, link death out (like Irk did - which is considered cheating btw, but no one cares about that), portals and speedwalking. Well it is very difficult to kill someone.

But we were given fresh motivation to try by Irk being involved in 4 myths + 1 killing a rising hero and a titan the day before.
And you see in the log it failed.

Just as someone might feel you were wronged by me, a different side to the same coin etc and come after me in numbers...
When you start getting involved in these battles, you DO have to expect to be targeted in revenge.

Which is why it is hard to get into, tip your toe in the water and your likely to get get pulled in and devoured by sharks and piranhas, until you give up the idea of swimming or turn into one yourself.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Makfly
Champion

Post by Makfly » 24 Jun 2010 10:23

Tarax the Terrible wrote:Keep the scar.. Its part of your back story now.
It will remind you of meeting Tarax and the rest.
More dwarven hatred for orcs and orges.
Have your character grow twisted and bitter.
Join the Neidars and kick some orc ass.
It's not a given that dwarves should go and join the Neidars...

What happened to try and turn the dwarf to the East, help him get back on his feet and recruit him to the Army of Angmar? :)
It might be too late now, ofcourse...But still, for the future. Evil dwarves do exist!
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

Maizara

Post by Maizara » 24 Jun 2010 10:24

Bomrim wrote:To be a team with 6 people and attack Irk is pretty low in my eyes.

Even though I'm not new, this character goes back 5-6 years.

So if someone shows not to be a new player, you define it to be okey to kill him.

And to your hunting of Irk I want to refeer to;

"Abusive player-killing is primarily defined as repeatedly killing smaller players that cannot defend themselves, or targeting a specific player for repeat killings without provocation."

Irk might have killed some of you, but how many times havn't you attacked him? Now you even trying to trick him.

I strongly doubt you guys did it for excellent reasons as you also hunt people for something their guildmates have done.

When Irk escaped you changed target, it was like "Hey, we take Ninle instead". The point was to kill Ninle, for something Tristram did. Are you afraid to take on Tristram instead? It's a noticeable difference between the sizes and the numbers.

I'd like to see the results of Irk with five friends against your team. Think we all know how it would end.
Oh please, Irk is far from innocent, I have personally been on the end of his hunting and while I am not the best PvPer he is damn persistent when he wants to be.

People afraid of Tristram... riiiight :lol:

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 24 Jun 2010 10:27

Bomrim wrote:To be a team with 6 people and attack Irk is pretty low in my eyes.

Even though I'm not new, this character goes back 5-6 years.

So if someone shows not to be a new player, you define it to be okey to kill him.

And to your hunting of Irk I want to refeer to;

"Abusive player-killing is primarily defined as repeatedly killing smaller players that cannot defend themselves, or targeting a specific player for repeat killings without provocation."

Irk might have killed some of you, but how many times havn't you attacked him? Now you even trying to trick him.

I strongly doubt you guys did it for excellent reasons as you also hunt people for something their guildmates have done.

When Irk escaped you changed target, it was like "Hey, we take Ninle instead". The point was to kill Ninle, for something Tristram did. Are you afraid to take on Tristram instead? It's a noticeable difference between the sizes and the numbers.

I'd like to see the results of Irk with five friends against your team. Think we all know how it would end.

You have to kill him once first for it to be repeat killing....
Irk has never killed anyone there that I know of..
But has of course attacked them.

No offence but you are out of the loop. Notice Irk is not making a similar complaint...
It may look extreme to you but its normal for many.
There are a lot of goodies and baddies out there fighting each other.

Aggressors like Tristram and Ahith in a guild are what makes life for Ninle difficult.
Same way my actions might make life for Greywolf difficult.
That is part of what it means to be in those certain guilds.

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 24 Jun 2010 10:28

Makfly wrote:
Tarax the Terrible wrote:Keep the scar.. Its part of your back story now.
It will remind you of meeting Tarax and the rest.
More dwarven hatred for orcs and orges.
Have your character grow twisted and bitter.
Join the Neidars and kick some orc ass.
It's not a given that dwarves should go and join the Neidars...

What happened to try and turn the dwarf to the East, help him get back on his feet and recruit him to the Army of Angmar? :)
It might be too late now, ofcourse...But still, for the future. Evil dwarves do exist!
Will let them school him in the ways of the world first.. Then try to corrupt him.

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 24 Jun 2010 10:40

corrupt? dont you mean to bring him on the right path?

Bomrim
Apprentice

Post by Bomrim » 24 Jun 2010 11:10

Tarax, Gladiators have their our own scars, "You have the brutal scars of a Gladiator.". I'm not keeping this. It's not a part of my "story" as it was a mistake by your team.

Back in the days it were better, people ACTED and played after it. It wasn't about kills.

Also you missed the point, I also used bold letters and you missed it.

Again then: "or targeting a specific player for repeat killings without provocation"

Maizara, I've been in the realm for over 10 years, I know what Irk is capable off. Are "People afraid of Tristram... riiiight" the best you can come up with?
Bomrim the Mighty Rockfriend, Supreme Master Gladiator of Athas and August
Doctor of Music, titan, male dwarf.

Maizara

Post by Maizara » 24 Jun 2010 11:22

Bomrim wrote:Tarax, Gladiators have their our own scars, "You have the brutal scars of a Gladiator.". I'm not keeping this. It's not a part of my "story" as it was a mistake by your team.

Back in the days it were better, people ACTED and played after it. It wasn't about kills.

Again then: "or targeting a specific player for repeat killings without provocation"

Maizara, I've been in the realm for over 10 years, I know what Irk is capable off. Are "People afraid of Tristram... riiiight" the best you can come up with?
Then if you know what he is capable of then I am not sure why you are making it sound like the Saint is being bullied.

And no I could call Tristram a limp dicked piss ant who does nothing but lead his sleeping bitch on a leash around the realms ganking anything smaller then him and running like a bat out of hell when someone glances at him wrong... but that just wouldn't be nice :)

Chamdin
Wanderer

Post by Chamdin » 24 Jun 2010 11:51

Maizara wrote:
Bomrim wrote:Tarax, Gladiators have their our own scars, "You have the brutal scars of a Gladiator.". I'm not keeping this. It's not a part of my "story" as it was a mistake by your team.

Then if you know what he is capable of then I am not sure why you are making it sound like the Saint is being bullied.

And no I could call Tristram a limp dicked piss ant who does nothing but lead his sleeping bitch on a leash around the realms ganking anything smaller then him and running like a bat out of hell when someone glances at him wrong... but that just wouldn't be nice :)

I must have missunderstood your point here.

Do You mean that Bomrim shouldnt feel frustrated with some Huge idiots killing him just because:
Irk is into PvP and he is not a huge fan of Maizara? :lol:

Just trying to figure things out,AA and their mentality I have figured out already. :twisted:

Maizara

Post by Maizara » 24 Jun 2010 12:09

Chamdin wrote:
Maizara wrote:

I must have missunderstood your point here.

Do You mean that Bomrim shouldnt feel frustrated with some Huge idiots killing him just because:
Irk is into PvP and he is not a huge fan of Maizara? :lol:

Just trying to figure things out,AA and their mentality I have figured out already. :twisted:
Yeah no clue how you came to that conclusion you misread that one.

First off he was complaining about Irk being attacked over and over not about himself being killed which is what I responded too.

Secondly Maizara is not and has never been an AA.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/