DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Ilrahil

Re: DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ilrahil » 24 Jun 2010 19:58

That team had we taken it grinding would have every xp area wiped out in genesis in under 2-3 hours and we would have had maybe and that's a huge maybe of slight progress each person. the myths probably would have only hit minimal with that much xp being sent to that large of players.

Would have been a useless grind. And I think most guilds go by the you attacked my guildmate. I'm going to go after you.

Bomrim
Apprentice

Post by Bomrim » 24 Jun 2010 20:32

Ilrahil wrote:That team had we taken it grinding would have every xp area wiped out in genesis in under 2-3 hours and we would have had maybe and that's a huge maybe of slight progress each person. the myths probably would have only hit minimal with that much xp being sent to that large of players.

Would have been a useless grind. And I think most guilds go by the you attacked my guildmate. I'm going to go after you.
It's still better than going solo.
Bomrim the Mighty Rockfriend, Supreme Master Gladiator of Athas and August
Doctor of Music, titan, male dwarf.

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 24 Jun 2010 20:42

Depends if your DPS and tanking is decent enough and you know the right areas it can go fairly quickly. I personally when grinding don't like taking teams of more than 3, 4 is typically the max. Having a ton of people does a few things.

A: Makes it incredibly spammy.
B: Drops the amount of xp you make significantly per kill, and if the team gets to be in the four range you kill things faster than they can reset in multiple areas and your left with nothing to hunt.
C: Interaction with players goes to moot. Conversations become segmented to only travel times between places or 1-2 people asking questions of the other. With all the spam it makes it incredibly hard to follow.
D: I typically lead teams I am on because I know areas well and can move extremely fast which for me takes a lot of focus typically especially if I have someone that's a titan or hero in Terel trolls. I don't have a chance to talk with checking health and other factors of who's tanking at the current time and stuff. The more people there are the even harder this gets to follow.

Even when we had the trap set and were waiting to spring it, all the preparations and such going on were lengthy, loud, and confusing... though ogres having things in caps lock and emotes making spam could have contributed to it.

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 24 Jun 2010 20:43

And yes see fights is an option but one I don't like. as the leader if I have see fights off I don't see my own teammates getting injured necessarily and have to spam health all nonstop

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 24 Jun 2010 22:53

What's so hard with Terel trolls? I was teaming there at old veteran (great adventurer now) without any armours and extremely obliviated. The team was actually happy because I gave them some refreshing novelty compared to the usual boring grind.

Good times :)
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Bomrim
Apprentice

Post by Bomrim » 25 Jun 2010 00:22

Ilrahil wrote:Depends if your DPS and tanking is decent enough and you know the right areas it can go fairly quickly. I personally when grinding don't like taking teams of more than 3, 4 is typically the max. Having a ton of people does a few things.

A: Makes it incredibly spammy.
B: Drops the amount of xp you make significantly per kill, and if the team gets to be in the four range you kill things faster than they can reset in multiple areas and your left with nothing to hunt.
C: Interaction with players goes to moot. Conversations become segmented to only travel times between places or 1-2 people asking questions of the other. With all the spam it makes it incredibly hard to follow.
D: I typically lead teams I am on because I know areas well and can move extremely fast which for me takes a lot of focus typically especially if I have someone that's a titan or hero in Terel trolls. I don't have a chance to talk with checking health and other factors of who's tanking at the current time and stuff. The more people there are the even harder this gets to follow.

Even when we had the trap set and were waiting to spring it, all the preparations and such going on were lengthy, loud, and confusing... though ogres having things in caps lock and emotes making spam could have contributed to it.
If I have good equipment I can manage a Terel Troll, so I bet you can also. I'm just a veteran. The experience is really good, also team got a team bonus.

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 25 Jun 2010 08:40

So were you just upset because they attacked Irk 6 vs 1 and you consider that to be dishonorable?

Why not talk to Irk to see if he should do the honorable pvp and go 1 v 1... pretty sure his answer would be HELL NO!!!

mine would be too!

-b

Bomrim
Apprentice

Post by Bomrim » 25 Jun 2010 09:42

bromen wrote:So were you just upset because they attacked Irk 6 vs 1 and you consider that to be dishonorable?

Why not talk to Irk to see if he should do the honorable pvp and go 1 v 1... pretty sure his answer would be HELL NO!!!

mine would be too!

-b
Firstly, who've said I'm upset? Secondly, yes I do, and the end with, my view is supported by the rules.

It was what he was supposed to with Tarax at that time. He could have brought his friend with him, jumping in later when he was hurt, but they didn't.

And why not end the discussion here? I allow you to have your opinion and you probably can live with he knowledge that I've another.

Thanks.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 25 Jun 2010 14:22

Well Bomrim.. Irk isnt a knight.
War isnt honourable.
When you are at war with someone you fight them with everything you got.. Including harsh language if you think that would work(ironically sometimes it does :lol: )
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 25 Jun 2010 18:38

I'm not sure which terel trolls you are talking about, but if you aren't a calian or don't have a knight taking anyone there under rising hero is extremely risky because they attack the smallest in the team, and do a fair bit of damage.

If your solo'ing terel trolls as a veteran I'd love to know your trick as many myths can't do it.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/