MM ball and chain

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Bromen
Champion

MM ball and chain

Post by Bromen » 31 Jul 2010 06:03

Question...

Is the MM spiked ball and chain weapon in our game that was used
in the return of the king? If not, it should be!

-b

Alorrana
Myth

Re: MM ball and chain

Post by Alorrana » 31 Jul 2010 08:23

Last edited by Alorrana on 31 Aug 2010 10:23, edited 1 time in total.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 31 Jul 2010 16:54

I have to disagree with you here Alorrana, Khalakhor isn't the most popular domain but still it's a very nice piece of work. The boring quests there, as you put it, are excellent (not in terms of xp since I believe they're a bit under-rewarding for the time and effort you need to put into them, but they're very cool and I'd like to see more quests like that around) and the area itself is very nicely done, it has its own, unique feel to it. I agree that it could be a good idea to add some more content there (so far, I can think of only one reason to visit this land on a regular basis) and improve what's already in it (ie: fixing the Clans and finally adding the title-merge with Blademasters and re-doing the area that Damaris added, where entire village is just one room copy/pasted all over the place).

There are things in Khalakhor making a trip there worthwile, but they're not widely known and really a thing that currently precious few people can use (can't go into detail here as it would reveal too much).

Edit: And yeah, fix ME plx.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 31 Jul 2010 20:03

The underbelly of Khalakhor is pretty neat. Not great, but it seems no one goes there either.

-b

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 13 Aug 2010 22:18

Also think that club should be put into the game. Grond I think its name is.
Of course its quite huge so have to be twohanded :twisted:

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 14 Aug 2010 08:47

shouldn't all good weapons be like the hacchak if it were by your standards? :roll: :lol: just switch it and you're one-handedly wielding the FBB+FBB combo :lol:

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 14 Aug 2010 10:24

well, as long as the weapon is a club it only need to be twohanded really. :roll:

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 14 Aug 2010 19:38

I had Grond in mind when creating the Sledgehammer of the Colossus for the Army of Darkness. Just pretend it's got Sauron's fingerprints on it!

;-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 15 Aug 2010 00:53

you bring shame upon the weapons of MM Gorboth.

How bout we just pretend you're not lazy! haha

-b

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/