Limited Items.

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Recoba
Great Adventurer

Re: Limited Items.

Post by Recoba » 12 Sep 2010 09:34

Davvol wrote:What the problem?
We managed to find racklooters in Gldiators where there was 200 players online. Now we have 20. It shoould be 10 times easier to find and kill rack looter. And there is a LOT of fun in finding and killing racklooters.
Indeed, players should be able to police their own guilds instead of asking the wizards to do it for them. It's part of the game.

If nothing else, trying to find the spy or looter is a great excuse to finally get to know your guildmates ;)

Recoba
Great Adventurer

Post by Recoba » 12 Sep 2010 09:39

Zorath wrote:Sounds like everyone got that "second" into every guild, just to screw up racks.
Don't worry, Zorath, most people don't do that.

So stay positive :)

Zorath
Wanderer

Post by Zorath » 12 Sep 2010 16:44

Recoba wrote:
Zorath wrote:Sounds like everyone got that "second" into every guild, just to screw up racks.
Don't worry, Zorath, most people don't do that.

So stay positive :)
Well, perhaps the threath of the possibility that someone can do that, makes people not take the chance.

Its to bad, the game is built up like this, that we cant keep what we get.. like other games have.
Perhaps another solution could be that you keep what you get, and we forget all about racks.
That it saves all the time, but you need to get new ones when the items breaks.

So when you log out, it stays on you like herbs do.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 12 Sep 2010 16:59

without removing the no-dull/no-break props from items? I'm game!!!

maul my love ... :oops:

Zorath
Wanderer

Post by Zorath » 12 Sep 2010 18:03

Laurel wrote:without removing the no-dull/no-break props from items? I'm game!!!

maul my love ... :oops:
Well, I guess some solution would have to be made to those items.
Perhaps that they work for a certain limit of time, and not forever.

Davvol
Veteran

Post by Davvol » 12 Sep 2010 18:55

Zorath wrote:
We managed to find racklooters in Gldiators where there was 200 players online. Now we have 20. It shoould be 10 times easier to find and kill rack looter. And there is a LOT of fun in finding and killing racklooters.
Also, in old times in Glads we had a rule - if someone is idling in chest room - just kill him. I think i will force this rule in evil part of mercenary guild :)
Doubt you can find a player that only logs on to loot the rack, and then log out again.
You can. And can find the person to whom he brings this EQ. We did it in Gladiators multiple times, when playerbase was 10 time bigger. Just try to patrol your racks and guildhalls. Not just grind all the time. Make some fun for yourself. Post notes in the board with a rack content, organize your guildmates, ask them to watch racks as often, as possible. Just do it. Create second, get it in he same guild and left idling in rack room to make log :) Try to do something not just whine about "limited items"

Zorath
Wanderer

Post by Zorath » 13 Sep 2010 00:26

Davvol wrote:Try to do something not just whine about "limited items"
Well, I dont call this to "whine" though, more like trying to find solutions, alternatives to the situation.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 16 Sep 2010 16:38

Davvol wrote:
Zorath wrote:
Also, in old times in Glads we had a rule - if someone is idling in chest room - just kill him. I think i will force this rule in evil part of mercenary guild :)
Doubt you can find a player that only logs on to loot the rack, and then log out again.
You can. And can find the person to whom he brings this EQ. We did it in Gladiators multiple times, when playerbase was 10 time bigger. Just try to patrol your racks and guildhalls. Not just grind all the time. Make some fun for yourself. Post notes in the board with a rack content, organize your guildmates, ask them to watch racks as often, as possible. Just do it. Create second, get it in he same guild and left idling in rack room to make log :) Try to do something not just whine about "limited items"
Amazingly enough there was a thread some time ago that I remember where rack looters in Glads was getting bad. To the point where I said, screw it im going to make a second and just sit him inside the rack room so I can log who takes what.

It was but minutes after that post a few wizards decided to tell me that doing that was against the rules and they would remove my character from the game if they saw me doing it. ;-)

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 16 Sep 2010 16:53

I bet Laurel still remembers being a Shadowl Walker with title set to Twisted Looter or something like that:P And he should now know that idling in the chest room aint the best idea, haha. Especially with a title like that. :lol:

Zorath
Wanderer

Post by Zorath » 16 Sep 2010 20:29

Greneth wrote:
Amazingly enough there was a thread some time ago that I remember where rack looters in Glads was getting bad. To the point where I said, screw it im going to make a second and just sit him inside the rack room so I can log who takes what.

It was but minutes after that post a few wizards decided to tell me that doing that was against the rules and they would remove my character from the game if they saw me doing it. ;-)

Only thing I see as illegal with that, is if you had a second with double log.
If it wasnt that, it sounds almoust like the wizards were having fun themselves with looting gladiator rack... but who knows..
But it makes me wonder, cause what rule would you break?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/