Minotaurs

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Bromen
Champion

Minotaurs

Post by Bromen » 02 Mar 2011 09:58

How does a non bloodsea minotaur figure out how much AC he has for his head? Is it based on horn length? If so, what are the descriptions for it?

Thanks,

Mello

Greneth

Re: Minotaurs

Post by Greneth » 04 Mar 2011 05:16

bromen wrote:How does a non bloodsea minotaur figure out how much AC he has for his head? Is it based on horn length? If so, what are the descriptions for it?

Thanks,

Mello
I was always told they got none.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 04 Mar 2011 10:36

There is no way to check how much AC you got on your head. With alot of guildstat you'll get decent protection.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 04 Mar 2011 18:51

Chanele wrote:There is no way to check how much AC you got on your head. With alot of guildstat you'll get decent protection.
He's not in the guild is the problem. Mino with full titles get about the AC of a Death's Helm was the last I was told.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 04 Mar 2011 19:03

And, not many knows this, we can crush egg shells and glue them to the head, gives an ac +1 ;)
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 04 Mar 2011 19:28

Or use the mino-helm I coded! It gives + .... uh no I wont tell you. :)

I am not even sure I remember anyway.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/