Layment Guilds - Deaths

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Padraig
Wanderer

Re: Layment Guilds - Deaths

Post by Padraig » 27 Apr 2011 16:06

Calador wrote:Would be a bit tricky really.
It would be nice to be recognised as a former high-ranking member, but what if that person
joined an opposing guild ? What if your alignment changed to the opposite ? These are just
a few of the factors to be considered.
To be honest I think it's ok that you get attacked by AA guards if you aren't a member. It's
simply how they are. Leaving could be seen as treason no matter how high ranked you were.
I mean the penalty to leave is XP loss and losing skills regardless of where you learned them. Yes, you get attacked but what I was referring to is the actual leaving process, not the aftermath.
Manglor, Zauhak, Padraig

Padraig
Wanderer

Re: Layment Guilds - Deaths

Post by Padraig » 27 Apr 2011 16:08

Draugor wrote:And the dragonarmies I feel should REALLY have a honorable discharge option, as its standard practice in some armies. And especially if someone is max rank x 10 times
Would be fun to see a parade of sorts, or at least some retirement ceremony. Of course, if you go join the Knights afterwards...would turn into a lynch mob :twisted:

Off topic, I know...but would be really friggin cool.
Manglor, Zauhak, Padraig

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/