Death of myth Morg (botting)

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
OgreToyBoy
Champion

Re: Death of myth Morg (botting)

Post by OgreToyBoy » 05 Apr 2011 18:29

Why war? He can just say you guys are bots and no guild politics is involved.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 05 Apr 2011 18:35

So... we kill a slave, and Neidar start a war? :P Bad idea to start a war overa slave with one of the most active guilds in the realm

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 05 Apr 2011 18:53

Didn't you guys first attack Irk and then move over to Morg? That shows that Irk were your primary target and that involves the Neidars, unless you convince the Thane and the Elders that it was personal and not an act of war, I guess. I'm not a member of the Clan so I couldn't say.

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 05 Apr 2011 19:05

arcon wrote:Didn't you guys first attack Irk and then move over to Morg? That shows that Irk were your primary target and that involves the Neidars, unless you convince the Thane and the Elders that it was personal and not an act of war, I guess. I'm not a member of the Clan so I couldn't say.
By the log I saw they assisted the troll, which naturally was fighting Irk (As Neidar usually tank). Then they got assisted on by triggers of Irks team with probably (attacks Irk!).

Would be a interesting negotiation since you probalby would see "X assists the troll and attacks you!"

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 05 Apr 2011 19:15

Irk attacked Chaneles teammates aswell a few days ago and stole kills, the only reason they had to switch to Irk is cause he showed how sickly overpowered the Neidar tanking abilities are :P Hell the Balrog goes down easier.

But yea, let him start a war for killing his bot budy, they could have avoided that kill easy, just stay attentive. If you bot and your whole team is whiped out due to it, you have no right whatsoever to bitch, whine or moan. Script, by all means but keep yer eyes open

Davvol
Veteran

Post by Davvol » 05 Apr 2011 19:41

Lame, lame and lame again. Lame on Irk, no metter was he boting or not. He attacked BDA team some time ago, so he probably no warned his team mate about it. If he did, than lame Morg, for not be prepared for PvP and not runing away at all. In any case, lame on Irk, who fail to save teammate or atleast run away with him. Lame on Ilrahil and Chanele, who was unable to do damage on Irk and turned attack to Morg too late, when Ilrahil was hurt already. And lame at all crapy system, what allowed Irk to grow CON so high, what 2 BDAs can't deal damage to him.
But i like there is some action, and bravo to Ilrahil and Chanale on taking ravenge atleast in half.
And lame on Irk again, who attacked Uther, who's DO, AFAIK, most peaceful guild, who will never declare war to Stunties. That dirty. Not attacking BDA, but his team mate from DO.
And lame to Morg, stoping playing because of death. Nowadays, death is nothing. In forth case - 3-4 weeks to recover. And with such a guy as Irk even less.

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 05 Apr 2011 19:53

Davvol wrote:Lame, lame and lame again. Lame on Irk, no metter was he boting or not. He attacked BDA team some time ago, so he probably no warned his team mate about it. If he did, than lame Morg, for not be prepared for PvP and not runing away at all. In any case, lame on Irk, who fail to save teammate or atleast run away with him. Lame on Ilrahil and Chanele, who was unable to do damage on Irk and turned attack to Morg too late, when Ilrahil was hurt already. And lame at all crapy system, what allowed Irk to grow CON so high, what 2 BDAs can't deal damage to him.
But i like there is some action, and bravo to Ilrahil and Chanale on taking ravenge atleast in half.
And lame on Irk again, who attacked Uther, who's DO, AFAIK, most peaceful guild, who will never declare war to Stunties. That dirty. Not attacking BDA, but his team mate from DO.
And lame to Morg, stoping playing because of death. Nowadays, death is nothing. In forth case - 3-4 weeks to recover. And with such a guy as Irk even less.
The all important question now. As Gorboth has stated, has this been reported in game about the possible botting of Irk and company?

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 05 Apr 2011 19:54

Well if I was in the knight's conclave and Neidars wanted some type of aid here I would say No, No and No.

Actually if I was in the Neidar council I would most likely punish Irk for the incident rather than anything else. Risking dragging his guild into a war just because he cant look at this screen enough not to steal people's kills... no if I were thane I would not like that.

Would any guild leader think that is good behavior?

I think Neidar leaders have a good chance here to make a stand against botting. Lets see what they do.

Davvol
Veteran

Post by Davvol » 05 Apr 2011 19:58

Cherek wrote:Well if I was in the knight's conclave and Neidars wanted some type of aid here I would say No, No and No.

Actually if I was in the Neidar council I would most likely punish Irk for the incident rather than anything else. Risking dragging his guild into a war just because he cant look at this screen enough not to steal people's kills... no if I were thane I would not like that.

Would any guild leader think that is good behavior?

I think Neidar leaders have a good chance here to make a stand against botting. Lets see what they do.
No way. You know **lish mafia :lol:

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 05 Apr 2011 20:05

Davvol wrote:And lame at all crapy system, what allowed Irk to grow CON so high, what 2 BDAs can't deal damage to him.
It is not THAT high, he has sacrificed a lot of xp to other stats to reach such an impressive constitution. He got more than me
but I don't know with how much. He tank well due to other abilities, even though they get boosted extra with high con.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/