Death of myth Morg (botting)

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Re: Death of myth Morg (botting)

Post by Alorrana » 06 Apr 2011 01:52

After a heavy day of botting.. Okie..:)

I have a log send to me, with you in qualinesti running around shouting bots to pharaxes and seren, yet Others in your own team agreed that pharaxes and seren wasnt botting.. only you where whining about it..

So Draugor, give it rest. Its getting quite old hearing you shout everyone is a bot..
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 06 Apr 2011 01:58

So beeing afk running on triggers aint considered botting anymore? :P
That logg is what? 4 years old? 5? They had entered and attacked my elves before, and when I do the same I get some very harsh words tossed my way in the game, not sure tho, "Fuck you" "Fuck off" etc might be considered roleplaying in some places :s

And I stand by my statement, he had every chance to drop the mosses he had been given, granted the mosses do kill pretty fast especially if they are a few, had he been at the keyboard he'd have survived, or even entered a speedpath before "going idle" to the monastery. If you got restored for getting killed whilst idling half the game has a restore comming.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 06 Apr 2011 02:00

bot bot bot.. !
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 06 Apr 2011 09:53

Morg was in Irks team when they killed the trolls we were fighting and attacked my teammate. I left right away since I didnt want Uther to get in any troubles. I dont know DOs view on player fighting.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 06 Apr 2011 12:31

Chanele wrote:Morg was in Irks team when they killed the trolls we were fighting and attacked my teammate. I left right away since I didnt want Uther to get in any troubles. I dont know DOs view on player fighting.
If they get attacked its free game otherwise they have a command to state that they are attacking before hand if they dont state that they become disgraced I believe.

petros
Site Admin

Post by petros » 07 Apr 2011 06:25

Locking topic.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/