BDA special

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Johnny
Veteran

Re: BDA special

Post by Johnny » 24 Apr 2011 21:21

I say everyone goes Calian :D

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 24 Apr 2011 21:54

Johnny wrote:I say everyone goes Calian :D

I say every Calian dies...

Still, slash is powerfull and so is impale, but not the most powerfull in the game, the controlled tests have given some weirdo results before, such as the AA smash beeing worth crap.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 24 Apr 2011 23:00

Dorrien wrote:Join the SU if they're sling is so much better than your slash/impale.
Laurel is in awe of any damaging special of any guild - even of sling, which you placed in the wrong guild - it's in SS; SU got the fling :ugeek:

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 25 Apr 2011 00:24

Draugor: So you are saying Petros is either lying (why would he do that?), or is simply incorrect even if he is the AoB and has the numbers?

Bromen: So your question is about the absolute maximum amount of damage any special in Genesis can produce in the most optimal of circumstances?

Well your guess is as good as mine. Merc-crit damage should be it one would think?

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 25 Apr 2011 00:54

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Celephias
Expert

Post by Celephias » 25 Apr 2011 01:09

My money is on Petros for accurate information. Not only does he have access to any info he wants, he understand the mechanics *very* well, so I'm sure he knows exactly what he's looking at.

As for lying, I see no profit in that for him, so I think its unlikely.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 25 Apr 2011 01:21

Celephias: He is goodie biased and wants to spread false rumours so the evils think they arent as underpowered as they really are?

No seriously my money is on Petros knowing and saying what actually is correct.

Sorry Draugor and Alorrana, I will bet on Petros and his numbers over your feel. :)

Celephias
Expert

Post by Celephias » 25 Apr 2011 02:34

Cherek wrote:Celephias: He is goodie biased and wants to spread false rumours so the evils think they arent as underpowered as they really are?
Cherek - this is so juicy and can spawn a monkey sh*t fight of posts, so I'm going to leave it alone (Besides I don't want to be on admin's radar as a rabble rouser. ;-))

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 25 Apr 2011 03:18

Celephias: It was completely sarcastic if anyone doubted that.

Celephias
Expert

Post by Celephias » 25 Apr 2011 03:21

Cherek wrote:Celephias: It was completely sarcastic if anyone doubted that.
In the spirit of full disclosure, that's how I took it and the intent in my response.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/