Where are the Niggets hiding?

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zar
Hero

Re: Where are the Niggets hiding?

Post by Zar » 07 Jan 2012 16:46

Recoba wrote:
Greneth wrote:
Recoba wrote:
Not that I agree with you, but why just argue the quest xp, why not share all xp?
So that there is somewhat of a challenge to bring your second up instead of an instant leveled character.
That argument would seem to apply to quest xp as well.
I see leveling MM and leveling Knight is very different in sense of killing areas and player interaction
Questing almost doesn't differ. Except You cannot do some quests here and there. -> doing the same quests is VERY boring for me

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 07 Jan 2012 23:07

Recoba wrote:
Greneth wrote:
Recoba wrote:
Not that I agree with you, but why just argue the quest xp, why not share all xp?
So that there is somewhat of a challenge to bring your second up instead of an instant leveled character.
That argument would seem to apply to quest xp as well.
No because you would still have to grind your way up.

Arcon, first off you must have never killed yourself down to reset stats. So let me explain something to you... It still takes time. I was probably at one point and time the most active RH-Titan, I woke up to play this game and fell asleep playing it. With more quests done then a lot of Champs+ (According to them), I have killed myself down on several of of my characters and re leveled them more then anyone else in game. I have scripts that have been perfected for Wights, Centaurs, Gont, Harradrims to the point where I got my eq and clicked a button and only had to sit and watch. And it still took time for me to hit Champ on my main, quite a bit of time.

Secondly I was asked why not share all exp, if we really wish to discuss this make a new thread and ill spout the same crap I've been spouting off about wanting for the past two years and how it would work into the system without fulling stepping on everyone's toes I'm not going to sit here and counter everything you come up with just to prove to you how it would work. Needless to say I fully agree with you on the Gxp and there is a simple little fix for it.

Thirdly I never found it fair when Saya or her little gang would kill me, fair when an MM can blast my HP down so quick it's ridiculous, fair that outside info can be brought into game and used against players, fair that depending on who you know some guilds can take a week to join while others have to spend 5 months proving themselves just to join, fair that some people no matter what will always be more knowledgeable on how the game actually works, true item stats and other secrets even though they themselves have never been a wizard.

So when asking me if it sounds fair that I who absolutely hate questing can take my Qxp and use it on one of my registered seconds because the game is boring to me now on the character I have and I'm not spending the godly amount of time and effort to remember broken sytax, unfinished portions of the game, bugs, avoiding assholes while trying to beat other characters to the once an arma quests... Is a really poor statement for you to use. If your looking for a game with fairness in it you need to keep looking.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 07 Jan 2012 23:52

Greneth wrote:I have killed myself down on several of my characters and re leveled them more then anyone else in game.
I beg to differ :ugeek:

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 08 Jan 2012 02:46

Laurel wrote:
Greneth wrote:I have killed myself down on several of my characters and re leveled them more then anyone else in game.
I beg to differ :ugeek:
20 characters at Rh+ and it took me 9 years to hit champ with one of them and I know for a fact I was more active then you, ill take that bet ;-)

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 08 Jan 2012 03:55

20 characters?! Yikes! :)

And you quested with all of them?

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 08 Jan 2012 11:27

Greneth wrote:20 characters at Rh+ and it took me 9 years to hit champ with one of them and I know for a fact I was more active then you, ill take that bet ;-)
Laurel was killed down to extr pacifistic so often, that sometimes wizards came down to check what's happening :lol: It was in times of no-recovery - 90ies.
Laurel was also known for "guild hopping" and each time she joined a new occ guild, she was killed down again. :twisted:

"Many corpses of yourself." 8-)

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 08 Jan 2012 13:03

Laurel wrote:
Greneth wrote:20 characters at Rh+ and it took me 9 years to hit champ with one of them and I know for a fact I was more active then you, ill take that bet ;-)
Laurel was killed down to extr pacifistic so often, that sometimes wizards came down to check what's happening :lol: It was in times of no-recovery - 90ies.
Laurel was also known for "guild hopping" and each time she joined a new occ guild, she was killed down again. :twisted:

"Many corpses of yourself." 8-)
Yeah, I've had G come down a few times to see if I was doing it intentionally or not as most of mine were done by someone else's hand. ;-)

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 08 Jan 2012 19:59

I bet I've died to Satania, Kernan, and Ealanus more than anyone else in Gen history.

-B

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 08 Jan 2012 20:34

I always found the giants outside Sparkle to be perfect for suicide. Its quick, easy to get to your corpse afterwards, and small chance of anyone seeing you.

Creed

Post by Creed » 08 Jan 2012 23:17

Cherek wrote:I always found the giants outside Sparkle to be perfect for suicide. Its quick, easy to get to your corpse afterwards, and small chance of anyone seeing you.
I totally agree on that one.
Didn't do it with Creed though.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/