Meeting with orc MM in Krynn

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kas
Legend

Re: Meeting with orc MM in Krynn

Post by Kas » 20 Aug 2013 00:06

Hmm, if this is about Ydred finding a new home, why is this a problem?
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 20 Aug 2013 00:11

I have an issue with alts - always had in this game.

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 20 Aug 2013 00:13

he doesnt complain about changing guild, but from which to which he jumped and after attacking allies, isnt obvious?

Kas: i didnt attack straight the ally, i was cleaning war zone from DA. One of the npcs there is human. Unfortunately i didnt notice that one of the human wasn't DA that I was fighting. However we explained all and I apologized the Knights for my behaviour. On the other hand Knight could leave the room, when he saw that dwarf is fighting him.

Amberlee: sorry to disappoint you, but I dont have script to clean war zones, so your theory fails :P

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 20 Aug 2013 00:15

Kas wrote:Hmm, if this is about Ydred finding a new home, why is this a problem?
I am not the best RP player, but i guess it is RP problem ;)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 20 Aug 2013 00:15

lol Irk..
I was there on one of the occations where you attacked a Knight.
So stop lying.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 20 Aug 2013 00:16

Kas wrote:Hmm, if this is about Ydred finding a new home, why is this a problem?
Except for some alliance or smth between Niggets, Rangers, Neidar and Calia ... none I can think of.
When Irk attacks someone - said alliance seems to exist as an argument.
When a Ranger outlaw and Neidar attacker becomes a squire, the same alliance seems irrelevant for exactly the same people.

Hip hip hipocrisy ;-)

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 20 Aug 2013 00:18

amberlee wrote:lol Irk..
So stop lying.
I think you lost creditibility already - you are the lier here, my polish-heritage named friend.

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 20 Aug 2013 00:19

amberlee wrote:lol Irk..
So stop lying.
and where exactly i lied? be more specific.
I see you know better how i play this game :lol:

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 20 Aug 2013 00:22

Chanele wrote:Some of us should only be allowed in flame section :)
Me! :-)
"Come with me, mortal one." ;-)

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 20 Aug 2013 00:42

Ah, right.

Don't know anything about the due process of becoming a knight though.

Regarding the rp for switching between those two guilds, it doesn't necessarily point to bad play (not defending anyone here though). If the reason, the idea and the switchover makes sense or is well played out, I see a few ways how it could work out (not including allies here and that part), like redemption in some form or another, and the gap between being alive and undead could be played to be huge/enormous for the psyche for the candidate, triggering radical changes in pattern of thinking and renewed mortal emotions.

Ofcourse, that's just one side of it, The knights may need to be on their term be convinced of the sincerety of the candidate and the potential for future knighthood, and, not trying to be apologetic here but even knights may behave abnormal or even radical without breaking the RP in any way.

It's a potential false dichotomy to say that one must rp'ing a knight(any guild possibly) in a certain fasion in order for it to be labeled as 'good RP', (else it's bad RP), because there is a possibility to 'Act' as a good knight while actually being sinister or have alternative goals, and in heart forfeiting the Oath and the Measure alltogether.

Did Lord Soth RP badly when he crossed the line(s)? ;)
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/