Meeting with orc MM in Krynn

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amberlee
Myth

Re: Meeting with orc MM in Krynn

Post by Amberlee » 19 Aug 2013 16:07

Oh.. Irk really doesnt have much friends anymore.
He can start feeling indignation the day he stops attacking his "allies" and actually apologizes for his behaviour :P
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 19 Aug 2013 20:47

Right right. Join a MM to knights within 2 weeks.
Obviously you don't like Irk, so there's no issue with Neidars for his VERY recent "provoked" attack on their Eldar.
Obviously you don't like Rangers after beeing booted from them, so again no issue (Ydred doesn't happen to be outlaw, or?).
Calians started to be evils recently, so again ... no issue.

Love the excuses for this superb abuse of alts. Keep'em comming.

Talking to a friend today I realized it's been alts since the 90'ies that Laurel had been in love with.

* Allure (I just surprised myself that I remember this name) being the first - delivering some superbly idiotic shit while Laurel was still in the BDA ("Laurel offered mudsex in exchange for officer position" ... please ...).
* First bigger hit from alts ruling guilds - Laurel the squire to the GM kills the general of the BDA (Lubu) within Krynn during war ... and is booted from knights for "uknightly behavior".
* First involvement of Mr. Wedin (on Lindros) - Laurel is booted from monks for "assisting" Galen, whom Lindros attacked and who moved behind Laurel at that time.
* Quite a few involvements of different chars Laurel never even met to deliver idiotic excuses for harassing her - when she was gladiator/merc/SS. Including Mr. Wedin again, not excluding harassing Laurel's friends (i.e. kill Larithiel the small monk for "stealing the key from the kill of 6 RDAs" and taking a ship with them ... yeah, everybody applaud ... even Hawk the RDA general didn't buy it).
* Meanwhile alts take over SU and boot Valthard for "loosing link with other selves" ... as in teaming with Laurel (not a sneaker, not a thief, etc.) instead of obvious alts in SU. Teaming with Aizorana obviously didn't count as other selves ...
* Almost forgot - infamous attack of Shesara the SU on Laurel (teamed with Galen) for "Galen introduced her without permission". Shesara dies still on the boat (few seconds, I was still wondering what happened when there was a corpse already), before leaving the caves Laurel is already spammed with projects from Calians harassing her for this "unprovoked kill". Loads of sh*t from "guild-mates" follows - see below for Calian "guild-mates").
* Some peace until Saya (till then an alt Laurel never even met) decided to give Laurel "the ride" - excuse: being attacked on Holm (yeah, excuses never work both ways ...). Let's not exclude the casual kill of Laurel's teammates (i.e. Morti the smallfry Calian, Gorin the smallfry merc, etc.).
* Various alts enter the fun when Laurel is a Calian, including verbal attacks on Laurel from guild-mates (who just so happened to never be active except to post notes ... you know ... names are plenty here).
* Freya (hello Mr. Wedin again!) joins in on the fun - for years and for various bullsh*t excuses (which he will years later describe to Laurel as "you know it was never personal" ... ohhh THE HIPOCRISY! I have yet to experience one to top that).

These days the alt abuse switched to target Irk more. Now Irk is excuse for every sh*t you pull off.

How about you guys (Mr. Wedin, Mr. Kaplanski and others in your teams) actually get a life and stop abusing this dying game to satisfy your poor egos ... it's so damn old and so damn pathetic.

This game deserved a lot better ... don't know if it still does, considering how much of the "active population" is just your alts.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 19 Aug 2013 23:34

lol what fucking planet are you on Laurel?
Dont you realize this is a game, not Real Life(tm) ?
If people want to change the play of their character, why not let them?
As for Neidar and Irk, I couldnt give a rats ass about what they want.
From a RP perspective the Neidar lost credibility the day they did NOT boot Irk for attacking allies.
As for my own choices.. I have nothing to explain to you.
You are nothing but a whiner that hold personal grudges in a game.

Oh by the way... Stop asking me whos second this and that is.. I am not sharing info like that.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 19 Aug 2013 23:37

Why would Irk attack allies?
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 19 Aug 2013 23:38

Oh well..
You know.
Because of robotics.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 19 Aug 2013 23:47

Heh - there where so many such idiotic actions I forgot some really. Like those times Laurel was denied joining guilds through votes. It wasn't enough that all active members voted in favor .... suddenly there was enough inactive members who just so happened to pop in and voted against Laurel. This coincidences happened at least once in SS and Ithilien.
Go alt [homophobic term removed - Moderator]!

Oh about seconds: my chat log on FB says I asked about 2 ppl and you did not answer indeed. However it also says you are a lier saying you don't share such info. Get it straight.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 19 Aug 2013 23:52

Are you high?? or drunk?? or both??

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 19 Aug 2013 23:59

" X aka Y said something about the loot ..." - your chat message ;-)
I can't drink due to health reasons - thanks for asking. Don't do drugs since my son's arrival - sorrie to shatter your theories.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 20 Aug 2013 00:02

Some of us should only be allowed in flame section :)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 20 Aug 2013 00:02

Also just to add to the argument.
I find it sort of hillarious that you, someone who changes guilds more often than underwear, actually complains when someone else changes guilds.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/