Travellers - a minor update

All Genesis Common Board Messages get directed here. Discuss and comment!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zhar
Wizard

Travellers - a minor update

Post by Zhar » 26 Mar 2014 07:42

Code: Select all

Greetings,

I have made a minor update to the Travellers guild.
Their titles will now better reflect the experience
and prestige acquired over time spent in the guild.

I hope you will enjoy them.

Regards,

- Zhar
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Bromen
Champion

Re: Travellers - a minor update

Post by Bromen » 27 Mar 2014 21:05

To think about it, revamped or new titles would bring a refreshing look back into the game.

Maybe do this for guilds that haven't been touched in the last 3-4 years?

-B

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 27 Mar 2014 23:18

Which guilds do you have in mind?

I can only touch guilds that are "guildmasterless" or with specific permission from the creator/guildmaster.

Also, I'm only really updating titles that are somehow flawed. Good titles should be left alone in my opinion.

I did Blademasters because (High)Blademaster title on everyone got pretty stale so I added a bit more variety.
For Travellers they were simply circling through Understudy -> Lauded Title several times after reaching the
Traveller of Legend. Here I only touched the prefixes so that each new level is different from all others and
more in theme with the guild and current title level (historians have prefixes relating to knowledge, elders
prestige, talespinners fame etc. etc.).
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 28 Mar 2014 13:47

Zhar wrote:Which guilds do you have in mind?

I can only touch guilds that are "guildmasterless" or with specific permission from the creator/guildmaster.

Also, I'm only really updating titles that are somehow flawed. Good titles should be left alone in my opinion.

I did Blademasters because (High)Blademaster title on everyone got pretty stale so I added a bit more variety.
For Travellers they were simply circling through Understudy -> Lauded Title several times after reaching the
Traveller of Legend. Here I only touched the prefixes so that each new level is different from all others and
more in theme with the guild and current title level (historians have prefixes relating to knowledge, elders
prestige, talespinners fame etc. etc.).

Glads? Alltho they have the most epic titles in the game, it would still be nice to be able to choose from them instead of just getting the "Imperial master gladiator" at the end, I always liked the mid ones better.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/