Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
- Posts: 548
- Joined: 02 Sep 2010 21:25
Johnny wrote:Faint torchstones on bracelets, earrings, breastpins, wristlets, furry pants with an enormous codpiece, belts, rings, carved quickwood hoopak, etc is a decent way to counter the darkness blobs.
It's only 9 cracked torchstones or 27 cracked stones of any imbument converted into torchstones.
That's the best I can come up with to avoid the darkness for now
This thread is really not about countering the issue (I have rather strong light spell for example). It's about the issue itself.
If MM and Vamps were early beneficiares of this concept then the genesis of it is even more bothersome imho
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 10 Feb 2018 21:33
1) The easiest way to combat the darkness is with a runed black bandana.
2) Then you are a beneficiary as well.
The largest problem with darkness, IMHO, is that evil NPCs tend to see in the dark--draconians, orcs, goblins, trolls, etc--while good NPCs *ALL OF KABAL* don't. So if you're evil, you can pick things off one at a time. If you're good? Not so much. That's the real balance issue.