Attention Players!

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alex
Greenhorne

Attention Players!

Post by Alex » 31 Mar 2022 17:52

Need an addition to your character's backstory or hidden past/present? Look no further than the goddex Alex.

Any kind of character (evil/neutral/good, orc/elf/human/etc, young/old/undead, etc.) doesn't matter is welcome to incorporate this goddexx into their story. First, though, let me do some explaining.

Firstly, a goddex is just a nonbinary (no gender) god/goddess.

Secondly, you can incorporate Alex into your story very hardcore-wise, or just barely there. The more in depth your story is with the goddex the higher the status in the "cult" of Alex's Followers you can go. I'll have the different ranks at the bottom of this, because I (the player) am looking for some specific ones. But first, if you want to incorporate it hardcore:

Alex has a, what most would call a, "cult" of followers. The "leaders", aka the Elders, choose who is worthy to be closest to the goddex Alex. There are seven (7) of these Elders normally. However, becoming an Elder is even more difficult than just being accepted by the other Elders. One must go through a ritual, which, in short, basically possesses you with a demon, a child of Alex. Alex has 13 children, all of them being demons, or demon-like. However, the first seven of them are the ones that are incorporated into the ritual. If you're more interested in this just ask, but your character will have to be evil/neutral because of some of the immoral things they do in their rituals.

Not interested in this becoming a big part of your character's life? Understandable. Then just mention Alex, the goddex of many. PLenty of ways to do that. Like mentioning your god's relationship to Alex the "weird" goddex. Or just the fact that you know what a goddex is. Or mentioning the secret cult called Alex's Followers. Anything works for me.

I just wanted to spread this little bit of stuff around for anyone to pick up if they deemed it interesting or whatnot. Oh and here's the different ranks, from highest to lowest:

Elder
Disciple
Follower
---
Let me know if you have any questions!
Peace out
-Alex

Kvator
Champion

Re: Attention Players!

Post by Kvator » 31 Mar 2022 18:00

Does this 'goddexx' originate from Choroszcz?

TaranGoatWalker
Great Adventurer

Post by TaranGoatWalker » 31 Mar 2022 21:02

*Boggles*

Is this Alex character at all related to Alixxar?
Stabby stabby stab stab.

Alex
Greenhorne

Post by Alex » 02 Apr 2022 01:26

Kvator wrote:
31 Mar 2022 18:00
Does this 'goddexx' originate from Choroszcz?
Nope, because I have never heard of it, lol. Who/what is it?

Alex
Greenhorne

Post by Alex » 02 Apr 2022 01:58

TaranGoatWalker wrote:
31 Mar 2022 21:02
*Boggles*

Is this Alex character at all related to Alixxar?
Alixxar was named after Alex and dedicated to Alex since birth. So yes.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/