Introducing Myself

Feel free to introduce yourself to the community! Welcome!
Furbrow
Novice

Introducing Myself

Post by Furbrow » 03 Jun 2022 16:47

After lurking the past couple of days I thought it was about time that I introduced myself.

Firstly Hi, it's nice to be here.

I came across Genesis by chance recently. I had been playing some text-based games and decided to search for some recommendations for others. Genesis was listed on a site (can't recall the name of the site just now) as one of the best text- based games. I had only heard of MUDs in passing before but it piqued my interest and I decided to check it out.

So as far as first MUD experiences go I'm pretty happy. There is a good amount of support for complete newbies like me so that's always helpful and I've been having an enjoyable experience so far.

In game I'm going by the same name as on here Furbrow. Not actually my first character as I initially, rather foolishly, rushed through the tutorial section and didn't pay enough attention. As a result I hadn't grinded at all, hadn't maxed out my skills and ended up in Sparkle with no money and very few skills. As you can probably imagine I found things quite difficult. So I decided to start a-fresh and do things right. That does bring up a question though, would it be better to mail to have my original attempt character deleted? I don't want it to be taking up unnecessary memory space.

It has been a long time since I played any sort of game online and I have very little RP experience so if you come across me in the game I might be slow to respond and not be the best at RPing though I have set up some aliases for emotions to try to avoid just saying 'haha' etc. at the end of sentences but it may slip out once in a while.

Feel free to give me any tips to make me better at RPing as I do want to get more comfortable with it.
Hope this wasn't too long winded.

Thalric
Rising Hero

Re: Introducing Myself

Post by Thalric » 03 Jun 2022 20:40

Don't bother about the first character.

All characters below X age are deleted after X time, as far as I know.

Welcome.

Furbrow
Novice

Re: Introducing Myself

Post by Furbrow » 03 Jun 2022 23:59

Alright, sounds good. Thanks! :D

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/