In game humor

Laughter should fill this community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Onton
Wanderer

Re: In game humor

Post by Onton » 25 Aug 2010 16:49

The broadfaced energetic draconian snickers.
The meanfaced blunt-nosed draconian snarls: Knights think they can fight? Ha!
The uglyfaced sleek draconian burps rudely, pats its stomach, and ponders where the next pub is.
The narrowfaced lethargic draconian snarls: Knights think they can fight? Ha!
The broadfaced sinewy draconian screams loudly. ARRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!
The noble intense male human yells: The Knights of Solamnia are led by the Conclave.
The meanfaced blunt-nosed draconian looks at you as if ready to attack, though you see fear in its eyes.
The broadfaced sinewy draconian looks at you as if ready to attack, though you see fear in its eyes.
The broadfaced energetic draconian looks at you as if ready to attack, though you see fear in its eyes.
The narrowfaced lethargic draconian is looking especially brave.
The narrowfaced lethargic draconian attacks you!
The meanfaced bulky draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
The meanfaced bulky draconian looks at you as if ready to attack, though you see fear in its eyes.
>
The evilfaced sleek draconian is looking especially brave.
The evilfaced sleek draconian attacks you!
The uglyfaced sleek draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
The uglyfaced sleek draconian attacks you!
The broadfaced sinewy draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
The broadfaced sinewy draconian looks at you as if ready to attack, though you see fear in its eyes.
The meanfaced hideous draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
The meanfaced hideous draconian looks at you as if ready to attack, though you see fear in its eyes.
The broadfaced sinewy draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
The broadfaced vicious draconian looks at you as if ready to attack, though you see fear in its eyes.
The meanfaced bulky draconian looks at you as if ready to attack, though you see fear in its eyes.
The meanfaced hideous draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
The meanfaced hideous draconian looks at you as if ready to attack, though you see fear in its eyes.
The broadfaced energetic draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
The broadfaced energetic draconian looks at you as if ready to attack, though you see fear in its eyes.
The broadfaced energetic draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
The broadfaced vicious draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
The broadfaced vicious draconian looks at you as if ready to attack, though you see fear in its eyes.
The meanfaced blunt-nosed draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
The meanfaced blunt-nosed draconian looks at you as if ready to attack, though you see fear in its eyes.
The meanfaced bulky draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
The broadfaced vicious draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
The meanfaced blunt-nosed draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny gnome!
:roll:

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 26 Aug 2010 01:51

Might I suggest a gag trigger?
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Sharn
Expert

Post by Sharn » 26 Aug 2010 08:31

Mersereau wrote:Might I suggest a gag trigger?
Server-side, preferably.

Budwise
Veteran

Post by Budwise » 26 Aug 2010 08:31

A gag trigger? So when activated it does something like this?

"A man walks into a bar and says... "ouch!" "

Yes?
Last edited by Budwise on 26 Aug 2010 10:21, edited 1 time in total.

Sharn
Expert

Post by Sharn » 26 Aug 2010 08:44

Budwise wrote:
A gag trigger? So when activated it does something like this?

"A man walks into a bar... and goes "ouch!" "

Yes?
Draconian walks in to a bar...

Davvol
Veteran

Post by Davvol » 31 Aug 2010 14:55

Code: Select all

Halfway out on the North Pier.
There are two obvious exits: north and south.
An enormous wooden ship and Genesis ShipLines sign.
A glaring suspicious male human.
> buy ticket
board

Only young people can buy tickets for this line, sorry.

> 
You are apparently too big to board the fishing boat.

exa boat
This enormous wooden ship is named the Candelis and by it's size it must be a galleon.
> 
How big am I?

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 01 Sep 2010 08:55

A squat friendly male dwarf arrives from above.
The squat friendly male dwarf says: ...and I fed his thieving fingers to his
children.
quite friendly indeed ... :twisted:

Onton
Wanderer

Post by Onton » 08 Sep 2010 20:29

The guardian knight of Thanar yells: Hahahaha! You fight like a pitiful gnome!
:(

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 28 Sep 2010 05:55

4148 *unholy crystal - - 1500p 2 days 21 hours 35
axe (2000p) minutes 58 seconds
comment is unnecessary, someone paid really big fee and will loose it :)

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 28 Sep 2010 07:02

or someone is transfering cash between chars with a big fee ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/