- They should live in extremely hard to access locations, not in an "enter cave" like. This will force wizards to create long tunnels just to battle them.
- Dragons hoard treasures, so after you kill one you should be able to loot thousands of platinum coins worth in items.
- They also hoard extremely powerful artifacts, so killing a dragon may give you a wand that can kill anyone with a wave.
- Dragons don't fight in caves, they prefer open areas. Inside a cave they are so big that can barely move.
- If they autoattack, then every Krynn place should autoattack. Neidar guards should autoattack any goblinoid, knight guards should autoattack any soldier, etc.
- A dragon can sense someone coming near, and attack with flames or another elemental from wherever it is. So, four rooms away from the main cave the dragon could turn you into a torch and kill you without you even noticing.
The aggressive dragons are the ones in Neraka and Icewall, that come out of nowhere and attack. Maybe more areas should have them (for example, if an area is conquered by the dragonarmies, have dragons scouting and going down and attacking people).