Just aquired armours breaking after a round of combat

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amberlee
Myth

Re: Just aquired armours breaking after a round of combat

Post by Amberlee » 29 Mar 2011 03:21

Johnny wrote:
cotillion wrote: No.
HA! :lol: Brilliant!

No.. Just wrong.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 29 Mar 2011 07:44

Re: Amberlee
I think second case was fixed already.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 29 Mar 2011 09:34

amberlee wrote:Example one..
Some years ago when i was ranger i went and killed goblin lord.. Got an EH.. wielded it.. went out and on the first hit i scored with it.. it broke.

Example three..
Kernan respawned right away after he was killed by me a while back, and i attacked him again.. first swing he breaks the sword he uses..
I see the argument comming, that the first hit you saw was not the first hit to be parried/dodged/etc.? :twisted:

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 30 Mar 2011 14:38

amberlee wrote:Example two..
It is quite often that when i see some NPCs respawn that the weapons they wield breaks even before they use them.
You could ofcource claim that this is impossible.
if you claim that, please go explore Sparkle ... I just saw a NPC "is wielding a broken short ..." :lol:

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 30 Mar 2011 18:10

I dont claim that.

But apparently Cotillion does.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/