Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
- Rising Hero
- Posts: 353
- Joined: 16 Nov 2014 23:10
Mersereau wrote:There must not be too many jerks on a rampage as PVP balance is woefully under represented.
Nah, just gave up on it. Spend more time in game, and you get the advantage.
Besides, there isnt a option for balance. Just one for making it known if you want to pvp
Which really doesnt matter if someone wants to hunt you!
Tarax the Terrible
- Posts: 1331
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010 20:33
- Location: UK
And the winner is...
Ra.Di.Ch! Ra.Di.Ch!! Ra.Di.Ch!!!
2017 the year of the Radish
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 27 Jan 2016 18:42
i am see result with another view
when you are take ranger from list, this has so specific is why...
then you are take "Discipline gives you xyz"... why is because you are ask, "you are want more power?" answer is yes always...
then I think we are see what is top:
1) chatter is annoy. Wizards look to this! npc spam chatter is so annoy! to this survey is worst thing you can code, wake up
2-4) is tie: team quests, more events, player economy
I think these are list of most to take notes. look at this! is clear to what game wants: stop spam, creating team/social/interactive contents