View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 Oct 2018 22:01

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
So you want to grow large and powerful? 
Veteran

Gotta say I have to agree with Cherek. Any guild's "strength" really depends on the guild's style, and how they battle. Oh, and kindly explain, Dread. Many people don't take kindly to the mocking of ignorance.

21 Jun 2017 15:25
Great Adventurer

I gave up on believing in balance in the Donut quite a while ago. I gave up believing the Wizards give a [hoot] about balance more recently.

Cherek, I apologize for mocking you. However, your pretend doe-eyed innocence is [dad-gum] aggravating sometimes. Perhaps you don't do it on purpose. Possibly I will take your question and face-value and reply to you in a PM Cherek, anything I had to say would just be censored anyway.

24 Jun 2017 20:02
Titan

Dread wrote:
I gave up on believing in balance in the Donut quite a while ago. I gave up believing the Wizards give a [hoot] about balance more recently.

Cherek, I apologize for mocking you. However, your pretend doe-eyed innocence is [dad-gum] aggravating sometimes. Perhaps you don't do it on purpose. Possibly I will take your question and face-value and reply to you in a PM Cherek, anything I had to say would just be censored anyway.

You poor thing.

25 Jun 2017 01:04
Great Adventurer

Dread wrote:

You poor thing.

Oh noes! Now I am being mocked, it's an epidemic!

25 Jun 2017 01:12
Site Admin

Nah. Just the thread-o-bot. Sometimes he gets snarky.

G.

25 Jun 2017 01:20
Titan

Dread and Gorboth:

You're hilarious.

I LOL'ed :)

25 Jun 2017 11:14
Great Adventurer

Nils...

01 Jul 2017 20:57
Adventurer

nils wrote:
Question: I saw SmallerBaddishPlayer defeat BigBadPlayer. How did that happen?
Answer: It’s about preparation, guild combinations, skill, luck – and you know what?
The most powerful guilds in Genesis require roleplay. Yes, roleplay will get you powerful too.

Other things (depending on the player) will include proper potions, herbs, gear, weapon(s). Most these require a lot of money. And how do you get that you ask? GRINDING!

19 Jul 2017 22:21
Great Adventurer

Luma wrote:
nils wrote:
Question: I saw SmallerBaddishPlayer defeat BigBadPlayer. How did that happen?
Answer: It’s about preparation, guild combinations, skill, luck – and you know what?
The most powerful guilds in Genesis require roleplay. Yes, roleplay will get you powerful too.

Other things (depending on the player) will include proper potions, herbs, gear, weapon(s). Most these require a lot of money. And how do you get that you ask? GRINDING!

See:

nils wrote:
Question: What equipment should I use? Which areas should I grind? What guilds should
I join? How should I focus my stats?
Answer: That’s for us to know, and if we’re feeling magnanimous, share voluntarily, but
mostly for you to find out. That part, my friend, is playing the game. And I admit, a difficult
one too.

19 Jul 2017 23:51
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2