View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 17 Jul 2018 23:07

Forum rules


- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.



Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
List of align / racial restricted quests 
Author Message
Titan
User avatar

Joined: 05 Mar 2010 01:05
Posts: 499
Kitriana wrote:
Enemy status does not prevent someone from completing any quests in Sybarus.
If you can't figure out how to get around .. thats on you.


I just kill everything in my path.

_________________
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks


19 Feb 2016 01:32
Profile YIM
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: 02 Sep 2012 23:56
Posts: 200
Location: Misty Mountains
#6. Help Tom Bombadil - awful, collecting flowers for dandy old Tom, however there are no restrictions and alas no Dark Lord's way of sorting it out.

_________________
"Tis but a scratch" - Black Knight, Monty Python and the Holy Grail


05 Sep 2017 19:19
Profile
Myth

Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14
Posts: 1577
All in Rivendell (good)
All in minas tirith (good)
All in VK (good/not goblin)
Faerie in bazaar (good)
All in Minas morgul (evil)

I also think Isengaard (evil)
Helms deep (good)
Not 100% of the last two, I hate quests so I try to avoid em.


05 Sep 2017 19:59
Profile
Great Adventurer
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2016 17:13
Posts: 185
Draugor wrote:
Faerie in bazaar (good)
All in Minas morgul (evil)
Helms deep (good)


Faerie in Bazaar completed as undead (it will make you a little bit less evil).
Add "no elf" on minas morgul
Helms deep completed as undead.


05 Sep 2017 20:20
Profile
Rising Hero

Joined: 06 Jul 2011 22:24
Posts: 321
Draugor wrote:
I also think Isengaard (evil)
Helms deep (good)
Not 100% of the last two, I hate quests so I try to avoid em.

I also may be wrong as i did them some time ago but i think that:
- you can enter Isengaard if you conceal your features. It is easy and anyone can do it.
- you can enter Helms deep via a hidden entrance.

So i believe these two are not align restricted.


05 Sep 2017 22:44
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2010 04:36
Posts: 2618
Syrk wrote:
Draugor wrote:
I also think Isengaard (evil)
Helms deep (good)
Not 100% of the last two, I hate quests so I try to avoid em.

I also may be wrong as i did them some time ago but i think that:
- you can enter Isengaard if you conceal your features. It is easy and anyone can do it.
- you can enter Helms deep via a hidden entrance.

So i believe these two are not align restricted.


Correct. Both are really good examples on how to make quests that are in good/evil areas align independent.


06 Sep 2017 11:32
Profile
Hero

Joined: 02 Sep 2010 21:25
Posts: 395
2 quests from Kato (or what was his name) in Cadu - evil only


06 Sep 2017 11:39
Profile
Wizard
User avatar

Joined: 03 Mar 2014 13:03
Posts: 135
Location: US West
If irrelevant, feel free to ignore but...
As a Monk, I am restricted from 2-3 quests that require the killing of a dragon. There is a small possibility that I can ask someone to kill it for me, but this is a big RP issue AND from what I understand, doing so would limit the amount of quest xp that is granted upon completion.
Again, I understand this guild-specific and not connected to alignment or race, but is there any way to work around something like this?


12 Sep 2017 01:12
Profile
Wizard
User avatar

Joined: 05 Mar 2015 03:18
Posts: 52
Shanoga wrote:
If irrelevant, feel free to ignore but...
As a Monk, I am restricted from 2-3 quests that require the killing of a dragon. There is a small possibility that I can ask someone to kill it for me, but this is a big RP issue AND from what I understand, doing so would limit the amount of quest xp that is granted upon completion.
Again, I understand this guild-specific and not connected to alignment or race, but is there any way to work around something like this?


I'm planning to put in a work around for this. It just hasn't made it to the top of the list of issues, but it's definitely high up in the priority queue.


13 Sep 2017 17:47
Profile
Wizard
User avatar

Joined: 03 Mar 2014 13:03
Posts: 135
Location: US West
Ckrik wrote:
Shanoga wrote:
If irrelevant, feel free to ignore but...
As a Monk, I am restricted from 2-3 quests that require the killing of a dragon. There is a small possibility that I can ask someone to kill it for me, but this is a big RP issue AND from what I understand, doing so would limit the amount of quest xp that is granted upon completion.
Again, I understand this guild-specific and not connected to alignment or race, but is there any way to work around something like this?


I'm planning to put in a work around for this. It just hasn't made it to the top of the list of issues, but it's definitely high up in the priority queue.

Awesome. Glad to know it is being looked at. Thanks for the update!


14 Sep 2017 02:01
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.