Time based recovery

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Booger
Veteran

Re: Time based recovery

Post by Booger » 14 Jul 2011 20:42

So then the answer is: We already have quest docs - the hints provided by the quest orbs 8-)
Booger/Cindy/Enigma

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 15 Jul 2011 05:59

And i dont like quests, so no.. sucky answer, this is also about recovering.. get your Quest talks out of my Thread..
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Greywolf
Adventurer

Post by Greywolf » 15 Jul 2011 20:04

Booger wrote: So then the answer is: We already have quest docs - the hints provided by the quest orbs 8-)

Hardly...the orbs are no more then a list and the hints just tell you where the quests start. Important but hardly sufficient. People frustrated by obscure syntax and logic or from excessive examining and searching are going to stop playing.

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 16 Jul 2011 13:54

Greywolf wrote:
Booger wrote: So then the answer is: We already have quest docs - the hints provided by the quest orbs 8-)

Hardly...the orbs are no more then a list and the hints just tell you where the quests start. Important but hardly sufficient. People frustrated by obscure syntax and logic or from excessive examining and searching are going to stop playing.

Agreed.
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Booger
Veteran

Post by Booger » 18 Jul 2011 02:05

Well, Obviously! :roll:
I gave a stupid answer to a stupid comment, making it short to not have this thread taken over totally. If someone moves this part to another thread or starts a new one, I'll be willing to argue further, but I'll stop messing up this thread... again.
Booger/Cindy/Enigma

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/